Quality custom-made logos!

media

106 replies to this topic

#101 goeo_

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:49 PM

Hello. After realizing how much epic_cidity ripped you off, and seeing your very reasonable price, I wanted to buy a few logos from you.

Giving you exactly as much as I gave him, I'd like to buy (275/25) eleven logos. I'd like to leave the design entirely to you, though you can note that my favorite color is pink. Please make seven of them say goeo_ (case doesn't matter as long as not MiXeD), and four of them say "jesus". (all lowercase please! -- Which is my krist miner I wrote in C. It's faster in CPU mining than all its alternatives (about 3* faster than the fastest my friends found), and it might get GPU mining soon as well.)

I'm sending you the krist from kphv7ewrc1, and thanks a lot.

#102 LoganDark

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 02 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

View Postgoeo_, on 02 August 2016 - 10:49 PM, said:

Hello. After realizing how much epic_cidity ripped you off, and seeing your very reasonable price, I wanted to buy a few logos from you.

Giving you exactly as much as I gave him, I'd like to buy (275/25) eleven logos. I'd like to leave the design entirely to you, though you can note that my favorite color is pink. Please make seven of them say goeo_ (case doesn't matter as long as not MiXeD), and four of them say "jesus". (all lowercase please! -- Which is my krist miner I wrote in C. It's faster in CPU mining than all its alternatives (about 3* faster than the fastest my friends found), and it might get GPU mining soon as well.)

I'm sending you the krist from kphv7ewrc1, and thanks a lot.

It is entirely impossible to design logos with no design in mind.

#103 goeo_

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:02 PM

View PostLoganDark, on 02 August 2016 - 10:50 PM, said:

It is entirely impossible to design logos with no design in mind.
Just make them however you'd like man. Whatever you find cool. I trust your sense of design.

#104 LoganDark

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:12 PM

View Postgoeo_, on 02 August 2016 - 11:02 PM, said:

Just make them however you'd like man. Whatever you find cool. I trust your sense of design.
it seems cinema 4d has decided to delete its license key. i'm going to need a while to find where the heck I put it

Edited by LoganDark, 02 August 2016 - 11:12 PM.

#105 goeo_

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 11:15 PM

View PostLoganDark, on 02 August 2016 - 11:12 PM, said:

it seems cinema 4d has decided to delete its license key. i'm going to need a while to find where the heck I put it
thanks a lot dude take your time

#106 Marcell D'avis

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:28 AM

Could you make me one similar to these now that the thread is locked.

Text: Marcell D'Avis

#107 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 02:56 PM

LoganDark was banned, so I'm closing this thread to prevent confusion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users