Jump to content




Quality custom-made logos!

media

106 replies to this topic

#81 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:26 PM

View PostLewisTehMinerz, on 27 April 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

View PostZayne, on 24 April 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

Text: Porty

Special style: landscape image

Size 1280x720

Font: Data Control

File format: SVG & PNG

Just pushing this up for Logan to see.

Oh, sorry, for some reason it only notifies me once. Silly me!

Edit: Can't do it now.

Edited by LoganDark, 27 April 2016 - 03:26 PM.


#82 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 29 April 2016 - 12:47 AM

View PostLoganDark, on 27 April 2016 - 03:26 PM, said:

View PostLewisTehMinerz, on 27 April 2016 - 03:22 PM, said:

View PostZayne, on 24 April 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

Text: Porty

Special style: landscape image

Size 1280x720

Font: Data Control

File format: SVG & PNG

Just pushing this up for Logan to see.

Oh, sorry, for some reason it only notifies me once. Silly me!

Edit: Can't do it now.

Osht. Completely forgot. Working on it now.

Can I use a different font, that still looks techy?

#83 Luca_S

  • Members
  • 387 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 May 2016 - 07:38 PM

Text: Luca_S



Special style: If you have a great idea for a special style feel free to use



Size: 2048x2048 and if possible one that is like a banner(90x970)



Additional text?: My Website: acul.me



Font?: Something futuristic. Your choice, gonna trust you.



File format: PNG & SVG

#84 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:37 AM

NOTE: I WILL NOT BE MAKING MORE LOGOS FOR FREE. YOU MUST PAY ME WITH KST. THE CURRENT PRICE IS 25 KST PER LOGO.

src: OP

#85 Cloud Ninja

  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:19 AM

Making a donation: Next 10 logo's are on me, will be sending 250 KST from address kpsfygeqox

#86 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:24 AM

View PostCloud Ninja, on 12 June 2016 - 02:19 AM, said:

Making a donation: Next 10 logo's are on me, will be sending 250 KST from address kpsfygeqox
Thanks!!

View PostCloud Ninja, on 12 June 2016 - 02:19 AM, said:

Making a donation: Next 10 logo's are on me, will be sending 250 KST from address kpsfygeqox
Might want to update your sig though

Edited by LoganDark, 12 June 2016 - 02:21 AM.


#87 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,090 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:00 AM

Krist, man? Krist, man!

Oh btw, I'm using your logo you made for me as the menu button for my LXDE desktop.

#88 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:03 AM

View PostEldidiStroyrr, on 12 June 2016 - 03:00 AM, said:

Krist, man? Krist, man!
Oh btw, I'm using your logo you made for me as the menu button for my LXDE desktop.
lxde...?

BTW, funny quote I found on a website:

Quote

This tool is provided without warranty, guarantee, or much in the way of explanation. Note that use of this tool may or may not crash your browser, lock up your machine, erase your hard drive, or e-mail those naughty pictures you hid in the Utilities folder to your mother. Don't blame me if anything bad happens to you, because it's actually the aliens' fault. The code expressed herein is solely that of the author, and he's none too swift with the JavaScript, if you know what we mean, so it's likely to cause giggle fits in anyone who knows what they're doing. Not a flying toy. Thank you for playing. Insert coin to continue.


#89 CrazedProgrammer

  • Members
  • 495 posts
  • LocationWageningen, The Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

I was there when Krist started and after a few days I forgot all about it and now I apparently have 18598 KST xD

#90 Waitdev_

  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationWherever you want me to be

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:04 AM

I guess I'll get a new logo.

Text: Waitdev_ (or Waitdev, if it looks better.)

Special style: Material design

Size: Any resolution, though I want it to be square and at least be good resolution.

Font: Capsule X Pro or anything that looks good with material

File format: PNG & JPG

#91 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:05 AM

View PostWaitdev_, on 13 June 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

I guess I'll get a new logo.

Text: Waitdev_ (or Waitdev, if it looks better.)

Special style: Material design

Size: Any resolution, though I want it to be square and at least be good resolution.

Font: Capsule X Pro or anything that looks good with material

File format: PNG & JPG

Roboto and Noto are the Material fonts.

Would you like a 2048x2048 logo?

#92 Waitdev_

  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationWherever you want me to be

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:27 PM

View PostLoganDark, on 13 June 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostWaitdev_, on 13 June 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

I guess I'll get a new logo.

Text: Waitdev_ (or Waitdev, if it looks better.)

Special style: Material design

Size: Any resolution, though I want it to be square and at least be good resolution.

Font: Capsule X Pro or anything that looks good with material

File format: PNG & JPG

Roboto and Noto are the Material fonts.

Would you like a 2048x2048 logo?

I think I might stick with Capsule X Pro. And yes, 2048*2048 is good :)

#93 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:28 PM

View PostWaitdev_, on 13 June 2016 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostLoganDark, on 13 June 2016 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostWaitdev_, on 13 June 2016 - 10:04 AM, said:

I guess I'll get a new logo.

Text: Waitdev_ (or Waitdev, if it looks better.)

Special style: Material design

Size: Any resolution, though I want it to be square and at least be good resolution.

Font: Capsule X Pro or anything that looks good with material

File format: PNG & JPG

Roboto and Noto are the Material fonts.

Would you like a 2048x2048 logo?

I think I might stick with Capsule X Pro. And yes, 2048*2048 is good :)

Okay.

Side note: I don't like slow replies ;(

#94 Waitdev_

  • Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationWherever you want me to be

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:31 PM

View PostLoganDark, on 13 June 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

Side note: I don't like slow replies ;(

Oops, sorry about that. Also thanks, Logan and Cloud Ninja.

#95 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 13 June 2016 - 12:33 PM

View PostWaitdev_, on 13 June 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

View PostLoganDark, on 13 June 2016 - 12:28 PM, said:

Side note: I don't like slow replies ;(
Oops, sorry about that. Also thanks, Logan and Cloud Ninja.
Also, would you be okay with Lato as the font, it has a really good variety of weights.

Another side note: An IM would be better for this. Shall I recommend Discord?

Edited by LoganDark, 13 June 2016 - 12:39 PM.


#96 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 14 June 2016 - 10:41 AM

I'm a bit bored. Does anybody want a logo?

#97 Creator

    Mad Dash Victor

  • Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 14 June 2016 - 01:29 PM

Yeah. Your call. Something original with the text 'Creator'.

#98 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:40 PM

somebody else is completely copying my idea and getting krist from it yet nobody is interested in my cheaper services here which are of higher quality.

#99 LoganDark

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMacintosh HD/Users/LoganDark

Posted 02 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

just so everybody knows, people are getting led to this ripoff post by some ripoff guy ripping off my logo.

just to be clear, i can definitely make 3d logos.

#100 FoxData

  • Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 08:01 PM

View PostLoganDark, on 02 August 2016 - 07:50 PM, said:

just so everybody knows, people are getting led to this ripoff post by some ripoff guy ripping off my logo.

just to be clear, i can definitely make 3d logos.
I saw him earlier, Really bad quality like its been made an idiot in blender. And 200kst for that rubbish? Let me spend my krist somewhere else.

Edit: You might as well just consider stealing all his logos

Edited by FoxData, 02 August 2016 - 08:02 PM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users