[Not Whitelisted] [CC 1.79] [Back] VanillaCraft Survival

46 replies to this topic

#21 RafiOfDevelop

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 03:46 AM

IGN: RafiOfDevelop
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 10
CC Experience: Only translating some programs to Indonesian with permission only. I can't make a program. Only do some basic scripting.
Maturity: Fairly Mature
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Yes. In DannySMC's server because I'm spamming. I'm are not lie. Now I'm are unbanned.
How much are you going to play? : Really much. If I have a time.
Will you follow the rules? : Yes.
What time zone do you live in? : WIB (Waktu Indonesia Barat) / WIT (Western Indonesia Time)

#22 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:10 AM

Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 15 earth years
CC Experience: Pretty good, but not with network systems and games. Mostly utilities. See this and this and this. And this. And totally this.
Maturity: Kind of. I try to be a jokey guy, but I try not to delve into fart jokes.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Yes. One for accidentally distributing a disk-based virus, and I forget the others.
How much are you going to play? Not TOO often, but definitely at all. Depends on how everything goes.
Will you follow the rules? No. (I kid, yes I will. The most difficult for me to follow is the whole "don't touch peoples PCs" rule, but I'll be okay)
What time zone do you live in? Eastern Standard (EST)

#23 KCat156

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:05 PM

IGN: MeowCat156
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 12
CC Experience: A lot, I've played for more than a year and can debug most programs.
Maturity: I get maturity from context, it depends whether the people around me are mature.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Nope. Only once because my brother shares my ip (NAT network).
How much are you going to play? Whenever I have free time which is about 1-3 hours on weekdays, and 4 hours on weekends. There will be days wher
Will you follow the rules? Yes.
What time zone do you live in? PST

#24 PixelToast

• Signature Abuser
  • 2,265 posts
  • Location3232235883

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:37 AM

IGN: PixelToast
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 16
CC Experience: None, as you can see from my profile
Maturity: How do i even answer this? ._.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I dont play multiplayer other than with friends, i dont recall getting banned ever
How much are you going to play? Probably 15-25 hours a day
Will you follow the rules? Yes
What time zone do you live in? EST (the best timezone)

The experience thing is obviously a joke

#25 Galaxtone

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNot Telling

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:23 AM

IGN: LMCRedstoneDingz

CC Experience: I Could Learn About Metatables, But If I Have A Idea Can Code The Living Nether Out Of It Till It Works So Pretty Good
Maturity: I Do Not Use Bad Words.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): On A Classic Version Of Minecraft. Never On A Real Server Because I Dont Play On Servers That Much.
How much are you going to play? If I Have A Idea I Will Try To Make It. So I Guessing I'm Going To Be Playing Alot.
What time zone do you live in? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

[code]print(string.reverse("!retaL uoY eeS ...taerG sI gnimmargorP cisaB"))[/code]

EDIT: P.S. Ignore My Signature... Its WIP!

Edited by LMCRedstoneDingz, 01 March 2016 - 09:29 PM.

#26 manu_03

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:04 PM

IGN: manu_03
CC Experience: I play from 2012 and think I have a medium-high level.
Maturity: Too much for my age.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): A SkyBlock server due an anti-spam bug and a spanish server, because I couldn't advertise it.
How much are you going to play?At least 1 hour a day.
Will you follow the rules? Yes. I know how much annoying is being the owner of a server where people don't respect.
What time zone do you live in? CET

P.D. Are you Spanish? I ask because of the name. Contento is happy in Spanish.

#27 The Higher Realm

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2016 - 11:31 PM

IGN: Actiquack
CC Experience: I'm not very experienced with the CC API but I've been programming since I was 5 when I started using batch (The good old days).

Maturity: Pretty mature. I crack a few jokes occasionally but I usually keep to myself. I was also trusted on the old Merideth server (THEDEADLYLEVI's server) to be an Admin.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? A long time ago I was banned from a CC server because I took over the world with turtles, but I gave every one their stuff back because I felt bad.
How much are you going to play? I can play daily for 2+ hours and plenty more on weekends. I'm usually very active on servers but it all depends on how fun the server is.
Will you follow the rules? Yes.... until my army is ready..... just kidding. Of course I am.

Edited by jtams322, 17 May 2016 - 02:34 AM.

#28 ProfessionalProcrastinator

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:07 AM

IGN: Sircular
CC Experience: I'm fluent in Java and Python, and have written several projects (most of which are lost now.) The most notable is a lightweight vim-style editor.
Maturity: How can I rank my own maturity?
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why?: No
How much are you going to play? I'll play some, but I have a somewhat full schedule ATM. So not all day, and not every day.
Will you follow the rules? N -- uh, yes.
What time zone do you live in? Mountain.

#29 massimoG12345

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:24 AM

IGN: massimoG12345
CC Experience: 4 on 5?
Maturity: I am very mature and always calm.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Only tempbanned for hacking when I was 12..
How much are you going to play? Idk, It depends?
What time zone do you live in? GMT +2 (Brussels)

#30 Cross_Sans

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 April 2016 - 01:15 PM

IGN: Redall
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 12 years

CC Experience: 70% approximatvely learned.
Maturity: Mature.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I am not banned at any serveurs :D
How much are you going to play? I will try, and if it's good, i will play at least a month
Will you follow the rules? Yes !
What time zone do you live in? GMT+1 (Paris)

#31 Dreuz95

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:39 PM

Age (Do not lie, we are open minded):21
CC Experience:Novice but I'm learning
Maturity:I want to fool around with others and have fun but they are mature when needed
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Italian Vanilla Server because I made fun of the admin
How much are you going to play?4-5 Hour
Will you follow the rules? Yes!
What time zone do you live in? +1 Cet Rome Time

#32 3d6

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

Note that this server, and its operator, have been MIA since January

#33 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:28 AM

View Post3d6, on 23 May 2016 - 08:06 PM, said:

Note that this server, and its operator, have been MIA since January
With all these people signing up, I should restart this server...

#34 Xcom6000

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

IGN: Xcom6000
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 32
CC Experience: Programmed lua but forgot alot sense last.
Maturity: oldy
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): no (usually dont play on servers)
How much are you going to play? a few hours here and there. want to get back to lua coding
Will you follow the rules? yes
What time zone do you live in? GMT +1

#35 factorsofx

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLaniakea Supercluster

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:57 PM

IGN: elan_oots
CC Experience: I've used CC since I discovered Tekkit when it was still on 1.2.5. In addition, I have been programming in java since I was 10.
Maturity: I consider myself pretty mature, even if I am a typical 16 year old at times. The people on the c.nerd.nu server were shocked the first time I said my age, if that says anything.
Banned from another server: Yes, about three years ago. The admin was being a dick and I called him out for it. Got banned again from the same server a year later when I told the admin his server sucked. That second one was a dick move on my part.
Playtime: Not sure, I'll play when I can.
Rules: Yes
Time Zone: US Eastern

#36 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 28 July 2016 - 04:19 AM

View Post3d6, on 25 January 2016 - 08:09 PM, said:

IGN: 3d6
CC Experience: Very experienced
Maturity: Ripe
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): A server admin thought that /home was a hack
How much are you going to play? Occasionally or more
Will you follow the rules? Sure thing
What time zone do you live in? UTC-6

View Postwilcomega, on 25 January 2016 - 08:18 PM, said:

IGN: Wilco
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 17
CC Experience: Know everything about lua, and have a good understanding of the inner workings of CraftOS, have made several programs before like Bluenet (a custom internet), or BlueBank (A bank system)
Maturity: I consider myself very mature, able to handle difficult situations and stay calm
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I think i was banned from one server, i was hacking back then (4-5 years ago)
How much are you going to play? I hope a decend amount (i am in school, have a job and a sport)
Will you follow the rules? of course
What time zone do you live in? +1 Amsterdam

View PostSpecialKay, on 26 January 2016 - 08:38 AM, said:

IGN: EsKreme
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 15
CC Experience: Am able to do practically anything with the language, not very skilled at debugging however
Maturity: I will joke with members etc, and act extremely mature when dealing with situations
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I was banned from the "new" Lua Land, for using "incorrect" language
How much are you going to play? Whenever I have time, busy with school, work etc
Will you follow the rules? That's a given
What time zone do you live in? GMT + 11
Your username won't be accepted by the whitelist for some reason eskreme

View PostTron, on 06 February 2016 - 05:46 AM, said:

IGN: Tron
CC Experience: Fairly experienced but not overly great at CC.
Maturity: In situations/groups where I need to be mature I am however otherwise I often act less mature.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Back in 2011/2012 I was banned from one or two servers for hacking, and more recently banned without appeal from a server with very strict rules called "Latty"
How much are you going to play? Probably at least an hour a day, probably more.
What time zone do you live in? EST / UTC -5

View PostSimone, on 15 February 2016 - 04:57 AM, said:

IGN: simone431
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded):12
CC Experience: Regular
Maturity: I know all the hate surrounding 12 year olds right now, but I try not to be one of "this generation." So basically very mature.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I got tempbanned for being accused of blowing up spawn, but they found the real culprit soon after. It was on timia's creative server.
How much are you going to play? Pretty much every weekend. Even the weekday if I don't have homework. :P
Will you follow the rules? Of course! I played on one of your earlier servers. :)
What time zone do you live in? Central Time.

View PostRafiOfDevelop, on 21 February 2016 - 03:46 AM, said:

IGN: RafiOfDevelop
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 10
CC Experience: Only translating some programs to Indonesian with permission only. I can't make a program. Only do some basic scripting.
Maturity: Fairly Mature
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Yes. In DannySMC's server because I'm spamming. I'm are not lie. Now I'm are unbanned.
How much are you going to play? : Really much. If I have a time.
Will you follow the rules? : Yes.
What time zone do you live in? : WIB (Waktu Indonesia Barat) / WIT (Western Indonesia Time)
Your username wouldn't be accepted Rafi.

View PostEldidiStroyrr, on 21 February 2016 - 06:10 AM, said:

Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 15 earth years
CC Experience: Pretty good, but not with network systems and games. Mostly utilities. See this and this and this. And this. And totally this.
Maturity: Kind of. I try to be a jokey guy, but I try not to delve into fart jokes.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Yes. One for accidentally distributing a disk-based virus, and I forget the others.
How much are you going to play? Not TOO often, but definitely at all. Depends on how everything goes.
Will you follow the rules? No. (I kid, yes I will. The most difficult for me to follow is the whole "don't touch peoples PCs" rule, but I'll be okay)
What time zone do you live in? Eastern Standard (EST)

View PostKittyCrafter156, on 22 February 2016 - 11:05 PM, said:

IGN: MeowCat156
CC Experience: A lot, I've played for more than a year and can debug most programs.
Maturity: I get maturity from context, it depends whether the people around me are mature.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Nope. Only once because my brother shares my ip (NAT network).
How much are you going to play? Whenever I have free time which is about 1-3 hours on weekdays, and 4 hours on weekends. There will be days wher

View PostPixelToast, on 23 February 2016 - 01:37 AM, said:

IGN: PixelToast
CC Experience: None, as you can see from my profile
Maturity: How do i even answer this? ._.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I dont play multiplayer other than with friends, i dont recall getting banned ever
How much are you going to play? Probably 15-25 hours a day
What time zone do you live in? EST (the best timezone)

The experience thing is obviously a joke

View PostLMCRedstoneDingz, on 27 February 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

IGN: LMCRedstoneDingz

CC Experience: I Could Learn About Metatables, But If I Have A Idea Can Code The Living Nether Out Of It Till It Works So Pretty Good
Maturity: I Do Not Use Bad Words.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): On A Classic Version Of Minecraft. Never On A Real Server Because I Dont Play On Servers That Much.
How much are you going to play? If I Have A Idea I Will Try To Make It. So I Guessing I'm Going To Be Playing Alot.
What time zone do you live in? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

[code]print(string.reverse("!retaL uoY eeS ...taerG sI gnimmargorP cisaB"))[/code]

EDIT: P.S. Ignore My Signature... Its WIP!

View Postmanu_03, on 27 February 2016 - 05:04 PM, said:

IGN: manu_03
CC Experience: I play from 2012 and think I have a medium-high level.
Maturity: Too much for my age.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): A SkyBlock server due an anti-spam bug and a spanish server, because I couldn't advertise it.
How much are you going to play?At least 1 hour a day.
Will you follow the rules? Yes. I know how much annoying is being the owner of a server where people don't respect.
What time zone do you live in? CET

P.D. Are you Spanish? I ask because of the name. Contento is happy in Spanish.

View PostActiquack322, on 25 April 2016 - 11:31 PM, said:

IGN: Actiquack
CC Experience: I'm not very experienced with the CC API but I've been programming since I was 5 when I started using batch (The good old days).

Maturity: Pretty mature. I crack a few jokes occasionally but I usually keep to myself. I was also trusted on the old Merideth server (THEDEADLYLEVI's server) to be an Admin.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? A long time ago I was banned from a CC server because I took over the world with turtles, but I gave every one their stuff back because I felt bad.
How much are you going to play? I can play daily for 2+ hours and plenty more on weekends. I'm usually very active on servers but it all depends on how fun the server is.
Will you follow the rules? Yes.... until my army is ready..... just kidding. Of course I am.

View PostProfessionalProcrastinator, on 27 April 2016 - 02:07 AM, said:

IGN: Sircular
CC Experience: I'm fluent in Java and Python, and have written several projects (most of which are lost now.) The most notable is a lightweight vim-style editor.
Maturity: How can I rank my own maturity?
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why?: No
How much are you going to play? I'll play some, but I have a somewhat full schedule ATM. So not all day, and not every day.
Will you follow the rules? N -- uh, yes.
What time zone do you live in? Mountain.

View PostmassimoG12345, on 27 April 2016 - 11:24 AM, said:

IGN: massimoG12345
CC Experience: 4 on 5?
Maturity: I am very mature and always calm.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Only tempbanned for hacking when I was 12..
How much are you going to play? Idk, It depends?
What time zone do you live in? GMT +2 (Brussels)

View PostRedall, on 28 April 2016 - 01:15 PM, said:

IGN: Redall
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 12 years

CC Experience: 70% approximatvely learned.
Maturity: Mature.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I am not banned at any serveurs :D
How much are you going to play? I will try, and if it's good, i will play at least a month
Will you follow the rules? Yes !
What time zone do you live in? GMT+1 (Paris)

View PostDreuz95, on 29 April 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

Age (Do not lie, we are open minded):21
CC Experience:Novice but I'm learning
Maturity:I want to fool around with others and have fun but they are mature when needed
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): Italian Vanilla Server because I made fun of the admin
How much are you going to play?4-5 Hour
Will you follow the rules? Yes!
What time zone do you live in? +1 Cet Rome Time

View PostXcom6000, on 15 June 2016 - 06:16 PM, said:

IGN: Xcom6000
Age (Do not lie, we are open minded): 32
CC Experience: Programmed lua but forgot alot sense last.
Maturity: oldy
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): no (usually dont play on servers)
How much are you going to play? a few hours here and there. want to get back to lua coding
Will you follow the rules? yes
What time zone do you live in? GMT +1

View Postfactorsofx, on 17 June 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

IGN: elan_oots
CC Experience: I've used CC since I discovered Tekkit when it was still on 1.2.5. In addition, I have been programming in java since I was 10.
Maturity: I consider myself pretty mature, even if I am a typical 16 year old at times. The people on the c.nerd.nu server were shocked the first time I said my age, if that says anything.
Banned from another server: Yes, about three years ago. The admin was being a dick and I called him out for it. Got banned again from the same server a year later when I told the admin his server sucked. That second one was a dick move on my part.
Playtime: Not sure, I'll play when I can.
Rules: Yes
Time Zone: US Eastern

All applications accepted.

#37 scopeFX

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:13 PM

IGN: scopeFX
CC Experience: Learning lua currently, coded with other languages for 3 years.
Maturity: Very mature, but joking sometimes.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes):Yep, a few years ago because i spammed in the global chat.
How much are you going to play?: Trying to play most of the day if got time to.
Will you follow the rules?: Of course, why should'nt I?
What time zone do you live in? UTC+1

#38 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 29 July 2016 - 05:32 PM

View PostscopeFX, on 29 July 2016 - 05:13 PM, said:

IGN: scopeFX
CC Experience: Learning lua currently, coded with other languages for 3 years.
Maturity: Very mature, but joking sometimes.
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes):Yep, a few years ago because i spammed in the global chat.
How much are you going to play?: Trying to play most of the day if got time to.
Will you follow the rules?: Of course, why should'nt I?
What time zone do you live in? UTC+1
Accepted

#39 lifewcody

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Locationstill looking....

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:04 PM

IGN: codywtworld
CC Experience: I have built IPv1b1-b6 IPv1 and currently working on IPv2
Maturity: High
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I was muted on mineplex for being right, and I was going to let them know so
How much are you going to play? As much as I can :)/>
Will you follow the rules? Always!
What time zone do you live in? EST

Edited by codywtworld, 29 July 2016 - 06:04 PM.

#40 realgogogoluke

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationContentia

Posted 29 July 2016 - 06:26 PM

View Postcodywtworld, on 29 July 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

IGN: codywtworld
CC Experience: I have built IPv1b1-b6 IPv1 and currently working on IPv2
Maturity: High
Have you been banned from another server? If so, which one, and why? (Do not lie, everyone makes mistakes): I was muted on mineplex for being right, and I was going to let them know so
How much are you going to play? As much as I can :)/>
Will you follow the rules? Always!
What time zone do you live in? EST
accepted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users