Axiom - The easy to use UI/OS

utility

167 replies to this topic

Poll: poll

What's next for Axiom?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#161 EveryOS

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • LocationBOO!!

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

I just notice that github says that I am the first person to submit a PR. So far all I've done in the PR is update to Axiom latest and some CCLite related stuff, but other than that, I am planning to soon submit ANOTHER PR, that is more useful!

Edited by EveryOS, 25 May 2018 - 06:40 PM.

#162 Nothy

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:30 PM

View PostEveryOS, on 25 May 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

I just notice that github says that I am the first person to submit a PR. So far all I've done in the PR is update to Axiom latest and some CCLite related stuff, but other than that, I am planning to soon submit ANOTHER PR, that is more useful!
Sure thing. Make sure you get the installer to work as well, as currently it does nothing in particular

#163 EveryOS

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • LocationBOO!!

Posted 25 May 2018 - 11:20 PM

MERGED. Thank you a lot.

On Tuesday I'm going to make the kernel look neater (There are many unused variables) and then add some features

#164 Nothy

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:41 PM

There's an Open Source version of Axiom! Come join the development.

https://github.com/n...xiom-opensource

#165 EveryOS

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • LocationBOO!!

Posted 26 May 2018 - 04:57 PM

I'm working on a version of AxiomUI CE that neatens the kernel (Alot), has an update system, and introduces a completely new, innovative login system I've never seen used in an OS before

#166 Nothy

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:11 PM

View PostEveryOS, on 26 May 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

I'm working on a version of AxiomUI CE that neatens the kernel (Alot), has an update system, and introduces a completely new, innovative login system I've never seen used in an OS before
I've yet to see the login, but there could be a reason why it hasn't been used.

#167 Nothy

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:45 PM

What's happened to the pastebin installer?!

Fear not, it's still there. Just that I've now transitioned the development onto github, since it is far easier to work with.

What does this mean for Axiom?

Absolutely nothing. It just means that the development is more streamlined, meaning updates come sooner and bigger than before.

Also, LDDestroier has joined the development of Axiom, incorporating new features for Edge and a lot of fixes I'd never thought about.

#168 Nothy

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:30 PM

This project has been silent for a while. This is for a few reasons.
  • I recently graduated and went on a hunt for a job
  • I found a job
  • I'm now doing said job, with not so much time left for Axiom
Fear not, I'll still work on it. And here's what's coming in the next update (6.0)
  • Chatter will be pre-installed, enabling you to connect to the internet and chat to others. It will also feature a custom UI only for axiom.
  • An axiom API will be packaged and loaded on boot, allowing apps to get the name of who's currently logged in, alongside a bit more information such as their current settings.
    This is in an effort to clean up the way Axiom handles settings & such across apps.
  • Speaking of apps. An apps list will be added to the o* menu. So you can finally launch apps from there, instead of creating a desktop icon for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users