Jump to content




[CC1.5]ComputerCraft Emulator V0.57 (February 19th)


399 replies to this topic

#361 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

View PostAptik, on 09 April 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Is there plans for os.pullEvent("mouse_click") event?
Uhhhh.... its been in for a very long time. tomsss does not make his own computercraft, he uses the real source with permission from dan200 and Cloudy. make sure that you are making an advanced computer.

#362 Smiley43210

  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Could you possibly fix the paste into computer shortcut? Or add a menu item for pasting so that keystrokes (like the control key) aren't to the computer when we paste. Or is that actually a part of CC itself, as some of the shortcuts are CC shortcuts, not CC Emu shortcuts.

#363 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

View PostSmiley43210, on 09 April 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

Could you possibly fix the paste into computer shortcut? Or add a menu item for pasting so that keystrokes (like the control key) aren't to the computer when we paste. Or is that actually a part of CC itself, as some of the shortcuts are CC shortcuts, not CC Emu shortcuts.
i don't think keyboard shortcuts should be changed, because then you will go back to Minecraft and complain when you need to press different keyboard shortcuts. Also there is no point copy-pasting, since CC isn't built for it and will only paste 1 line at a time.

#364 Aptik

  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

View Posttheoriginalbit, on 09 April 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

View PostAptik, on 09 April 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Is there plans for os.pullEvent("mouse_click") event?
Uhhhh.... its been in for a very long time. tomsss does not make his own computercraft, he uses the real source with permission from dan200 and Cloudy. make sure that you are making an advanced computer.
Sorry, my mistake. I created standart computer not advanced.

#365 TableCraft0R

  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:42 AM

Won't work
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to read VERSION fi
le from web
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:91)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.canRunOffline(LauncherFra
me.java:82)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.<init>(LauncherFrame.java
:60)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.main(LauncherFrame.java:1
04)
Edit: Antivirus must be the cause:in minecraft there's many Errors about sockets
HOW DO I DISABLE IT?
kaspersky internet security 2013

#366 nolongerexistant

  • Validating
  • 201 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostTableCraft0R, on 11 April 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

Won't work
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to read VERSION fi
le from web
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:91)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.canRunOffline(LauncherFra
me.java:82)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.<init>(LauncherFrame.java
:60)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.main(LauncherFrame.java:1
04)
Edit: Antivirus must be the cause:in minecraft there's many Errors about sockets
HOW DO I DISABLE IT?
kaspersky internet security 2013

Your antivirus seems to be blocking Java from accessing websites. You could add a exception for certain programs in your antivirus, Maybe this could help.

#367 Mindstorm95

  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

[Bug] There is a bug for norwegian keyboards that if you press ALT Gr to get the "{ }". It goes to the Menu,

Posted Image

#368 diegodan1893

  • Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

View PostMindstorm95, on 12 April 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

[Bug] There is a bug for norwegian keyboards that if you press ALT Gr to get the "{ }". It goes to the Menu,

Posted Image

That happens in ComputerCraft, the problem is not CC-Emu

#369 Leo Verto

  • Members
  • 620 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

View PostMindstorm95, on 12 April 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

[Bug] There is a bug for norwegian keyboards that if you press ALT Gr to get the "{ }". It goes to the Menu,

Posted Image
Change the key in a copy of edit or hit ALT Gr two times.

#370 Popeye

  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

Thank you for this! A Very Useful Tool!

#371 fmra

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

I used to be able to run previous versions from a USB drive without installing to the computer (%appdata%). Is there a way to set this version up to do the same?

#372 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postfmra, on 18 April 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

I used to be able to run previous versions from a USB drive without installing to the computer (%appdata%). Is there a way to set this version up to do the same?

With the current launcher, the easiest way to do this is to launch using a batch script.
And setting the APPDATA variable to the current directory or a specific dir etc.
For example setting appdata to a directory named data in the current dir.

Quote

@echo off
set APPDATA=%CD%\data
java -Xms64M -Xmx256M -jar cc-emu-launcher.jar


#373 fmra

  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Thank you. That's what I needed. =)

#374 TorakTu

  • Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Hey there. Hate to ask this.. but not sure WHERE to ask it.. I wanted to wrap a peripheral. I have read people were asking about adding monitor support etc etc.. but I havn't seen a solution posted yet. Is there any ? Did I miss it or is it not implemented yet ?

example of what I mean :

m = peripheral.wrap("top")

m.write("test")

The emulator is awesome.. I just hope monitor peripheral support is added because of the nature of why I needed it. I use advanced monitors in what I do.

#375 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostTorakTu, on 01 May 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hey there. Hate to ask this.. but not sure WHERE to ask it.. I wanted to wrap a peripheral. I have read people were asking about adding monitor support etc etc.. but I havn't seen a solution posted yet. Is there any ? Did I miss it or is it not implemented yet ?

example of what I mean :

m = peripheral.wrap("top")

m.write("test")

The emulator is awesome.. I just hope monitor peripheral support is added because of the nature of why I needed it. I use advanced monitors in what I do.

Unfortunately monitor and other peripherals other than modems are currently not implemented.

#376 TorakTu

  • Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 01 May 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

View PostTorakTu, on 01 May 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Hey there. Hate to ask this.. but not sure WHERE to ask it.. I wanted to wrap a peripheral. I have read people were asking about adding monitor support etc etc.. but I havn't seen a solution posted yet. Is there any ? Did I miss it or is it not implemented yet ?

example of what I mean :

m = peripheral.wrap("top")

m.write("test")

The emulator is awesome.. I just hope monitor peripheral support is added because of the nature of why I needed it. I use advanced monitors in what I do.

Unfortunately monitor and other peripherals other than modems are currently not implemented.

Awws .. shame. Would have been a useful tool to use. Ok thanks for the reply.

#377 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

Attention:
This project is pretty much dead at this point in time, I just do not have the time available to work on it (the very thing that caused Lochie to leave and eventually begin his own project), neither do I at this point in time have the 'enterprise' level skills/knowledge to compete with the kind of plans and features Lochie has in store for CCDesk. I'll endeavor to keep the applet online until I feel it is time to take it down. Thank you to all the people who supported me and this project and I wish Lochie all the best with CCDesk.

#378 Smiley43210

  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:41 AM

Aw man, I love this! I can't use CCDesk on my Mac because it causes it it freeze - and there's no error messages.

#379 nutcase84

  • Members
  • 711 posts
  • LocationIn My Lonely Little Computer Corner

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:40 AM

View PostTableCraft0R, on 11 April 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

Won't work
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to read VERSION fi
le from web
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:91)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.canRunOffline(LauncherFra
me.java:82)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.<init>(LauncherFrame.java
:60)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.main(LauncherFrame.java:1
04)
Edit: Antivirus must be the cause:in minecraft there's many Errors about sockets
HOW DO I DISABLE IT?
kaspersky internet security 2013

I had to uninstall Kaspersky. I couldn't find any other way.

#380 TorakTu

  • Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

View Postnutcase84, on 08 May 2013 - 06:40 AM, said:

View PostTableCraft0R, on 11 April 2013 - 02:42 AM, said:

Won't work
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to read VERSION fi
le from web
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.Launcher.init(Launcher.java:91)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.canRunOffline(LauncherFra
me.java:82)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.<init>(LauncherFrame.java
:60)
		at org.tomass1996.ccemu.launcher.LauncherFrame.main(LauncherFrame.java:1
04)
Edit: Antivirus must be the cause:in minecraft there's many Errors about sockets
HOW DO I DISABLE IT?
kaspersky internet security 2013

I had to uninstall Kaspersky. I couldn't find any other way.

Yea there is a new JAVA Applet trojan out there as of last year.. so Kapersky in their great wisdom. ( coughs ) decided that they would block ALL applets / JAVA applications from any net interactivity.

I would highly recommend switching from that lousy Anti-virus to one that has a better reputation ---> BitDefender. It's well known as the best as of 2012 and 2013. In fact it has won awards for being the best.

On a side note.. stay away from norton products. There are websites out there that teach people how to hack norton defended computers. And it shows them how to get around the security so that the hacker can upload a trojan and work its way in .. all the while.. the person on that side thinks they are safe. This has been a known fact for over a decade now.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users