Jump to content




[CC1.5]ComputerCraft Emulator V0.57 (February 19th)


399 replies to this topic

#381 elfin8er

  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostPixelToast, on 27 July 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

lol But how... ?

#382 MCGamer20000

  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Please update to CC 1.53

#383 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

View Postbunny365, on 12 June 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Please update to CC 1.53

View Posttomass1996, on 08 May 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Attention:
This project is pretty much dead at this point in time, I just do not have the time available to work on it (the very thing that caused Lochie to leave and eventually begin his own project), neither do I at this point in time have the 'enterprise' level skills/knowledge to compete with the kind of plans and features Lochie has in store for CCDesk. I'll endeavor to keep the applet online until I feel it is time to take it down. Thank you to all the people who supported me and this project and I wish Lochie all the best with CCDesk.


#384 nutcase84

  • Members
  • 711 posts
  • LocationIn My Lonely Little Computer Corner

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 08 May 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Attention:
This project is pretty much dead at this point in time, I just do not have the time available to work on it (the very thing that caused Lochie to leave and eventually begin his own project), neither do I at this point in time have the 'enterprise' level skills/knowledge to compete with the kind of plans and features Lochie has in store for CCDesk. I'll endeavor to keep the applet online until I feel it is time to take it down. Thank you to all the people who supported me and this project and I wish Lochie all the best with CCDesk.

NOOOO

Edited by AfterLifeLochie, 13 June 2013 - 03:56 PM.
Removed board-widening


#385 jesusthekiller

  • Banned
  • 562 posts
  • LocationWrocław, Poland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

FFS, Nutcase, CC-Desk

#386 KaoS

    Diabolical Coder

  • Members
  • 1,510 posts
  • LocationThat dark shadow under your bed...

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

View Postjesusthekiller, on 13 June 2013 - 07:47 AM, said:

FFS, Nutcase, CC-Desk

CC-Desk is great and all but this is more portable and runs offline etc. I have to respect CC-Desk as a very good feat of coding but in this case I prefer the simplicity of CC-Emu

#387 jesusthekiller

  • Banned
  • 562 posts
  • LocationWrocław, Poland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 07:59 AM

I like B-I-G computers in CC-Desk :3

#388 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

View Postjesusthekiller, on 13 June 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

I like B-I-G computers in CC-Desk :3
There is a setting to change that in CC-Emu, its the computer scale or something like that. I personally prefer being able to make the application go fullscreen in CCDesk.

#389 jesusthekiller

  • Banned
  • 562 posts
  • LocationWrocław, Poland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Oh my god. You tell me that now? D:

#390 Mike_Dillon

  • New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

I get instantly an error

http://pastebin.com/HmTYBcRv

I want this program! :(

#391 TorakTu

  • Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostMike_Dillon, on 29 June 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

I get instantly an error

http://pastebin.com/HmTYBcRv

I want this program! :(

I'm no expert here, but it looks like JAVA 1.6.0.jdk is your problem. Update to latest 7_25 JDK. http://www.oracle.co...ds-1880260.html

Make sure to uninstall ANY old ones first.

#392 civilwargeeky

  • Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hmm. Is it just me, or is the website down? "Google Chrome could not connect to ..."

#393 theoriginalbit

    Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

  • Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

The website would be down. OP was going to leave the website up until the end of the contract and then not renew, iirc.

#394 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:44 AM

I did not intentionally take it down, my vps and the hosts have gone awol for whatever reason, so yeah, unfortunately it's out of my control atm D:

#395 Xtansia

  • Members
  • 491 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Just as a forewarning I'll most likely be taking down the update site at the end of the month.
While current installations should continue to function correctly the update and downloads will cease to function.

#396 KaoS

    Diabolical Coder

  • Members
  • 1,510 posts
  • LocationThat dark shadow under your bed...

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:27 AM

View Posttomass1996, on 09 July 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Just as a forewarning I'll most likely be taking down the update site at the end of the month.
While current installations should continue to function correctly the update and downloads will cease to function.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I have really enjoyed working with CCEmu. Thanks for making it man.

#397 Tiin57

    Java Lunatic

  • Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Yeah, Tomass. It had a great run. :D

#398 Pharap

  • Members
  • 816 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

Are the CCemu sources available?
I may have brave Java to see if I can keep CCemu running, or make a derivative at least.

#399 NeptunasLT

  • Banned
  • 147 posts
  • LocationVilnius,Lithuania

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:37 AM

Dafaq?
<Error><Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code><Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message><RequestId>3D1A0CE3ACE126D7</RequestId><HostId>SQBYD68AJiHaKcD36uk2pCH8UpT4g/ZTWuayrT+2Jl9f0C7DUawICNc9a2xf/3m+</HostId></Error>

#400 Lyqyd

    Lua Liquidator

  • Moderators
  • 8,442 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

The project seems to be dead. Locked.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users