[POLL] A 3D Renderer [Accepts Wavefront objs]

23 replies to this topic

Poll: Release Code

Do you want the source as it is right now? (Buggy and unfinished)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 jv110

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationIn front of my PC

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:41 PM

Is this dead? I really wish this was released. Especially to see how you get such performance

#22 Emma

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Locationtmpim

Posted 26 May 2017 - 05:00 PM

By the way, I forgot I did this but I did release the code for someone else who asked me directly and forgot to post it here, the repo is currently setup to run in Love2D but all the CC code is still there, would just take some fiddling to get it to run. But I can't be bothered so. Here you go: https://github.com/i...tware-Rendering

PS: The code runs like super mega slow now because of the stuff I added while porting it to love2d but eh

#23 bobasrty

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:12 PM

View PostIncinirate, on 26 May 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

By the way, I forgot I did this but I did release the code for someone else who asked me directly and forgot to post it here, the repo is currently setup to run in Love2D but all the CC code is still there, would just take some fiddling to get it to run. But I can't be bothered so. Here you go: https://github.com/i...tware-Rendering

PS: The code runs like super mega slow now because of the stuff I added while porting it to love2d but eh
Also which program starts rendering the model or what command do i need to type in to render a model?

#24 bobasrty

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 10:35 PM

I tried to rewrite the code to CCLua but I am not that much of a programmer and I do not know any other programming languages. It probably need a rewrite for CC though. Plus I gave up. Someone who knows Lua should attempt this. I honestly myself wanted to try this out.

Edited by bobasrty, 08 July 2017 - 10:40 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users