Need ideas for operating system

3 replies to this topic

#1 TechnicalCoding

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:58 AM

Currently I have been working with an operating system, I have added 3dprinting, custom chat, login, register, logout, firewalls, download folder for each user etc, timer, clock in gui, custom script editor for "NEW" lua extension, new user, delete user, lock user, lock screen, disable account, permissions for users, gui, command line, advanced command line, security bridge between users, security.

Some ideas to more stuff to add in? I really need more ideas..

EDIT: I also have encryption for passwords.
EDIT2: Current ideas: webserver, webbrowser, webChat, web code extension, new gui, download from other pages than pastebin, download zip files and extract them, also upload folders to server with ftp connection (will be uploaded to my website

UPDATES
GitHub project - will require logging in to git hub from CC, there might be a secure way to do this in as creating assignment file and deleting it afterwards when process is done!

Edited by TechnicalCoding, 22 June 2016 - 01:16 AM.

#2 KingofGamesYami

• Members
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:11 AM

Github integration. I would actually use an OS that would allow me to commit and/or clone to my repositories.

#3 TechnicalCoding

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:13 AM

KingofGamesYami, on 22 June 2016 - 01:11 AM, said:

Github integration. I would actually use an OS that would allow me to commit and/or clone to my repositories.
Good idea! I'll do that, but there might be security leaks with this also, but I will try to use encryptions and security levels to figure this out..

#4 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 22 June 2016 - 02:04 AM

OS posts in the OS section, please... when you have working code.

http://www.computerc...ome-guidelines/

See the Idea Exchange if you're ever looking for inspiration.

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 22 June 2016 - 02:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users