ComputerCraft 1.80 Beta Information (Minecraft 1.12)

45 replies to this topic

#41 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:49 AM

Reckon you'll find that's the fault of those "OSes" - that sort of report isn't very useful if you don't pinpoint the exact "procedures" which aren't working, and explain what they're doing instead.

If you're sure you've found some bugs, use GitHub to report the details.

#42 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:09 AM

View PostSchnitzeltoastMC, on 07 December 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

We run it on our Server. We don't have so much Problems. But the broken procedures are not good
It might also worth trying a download from the CI server instead. The release on Curse has a couple of bugs which are fixed by later builds. As BombBloke says, if you're still encountering issues please report them on GitHub - this way we can get them fixed as soon as possible.

Edited by SquidDev, 08 December 2017 - 09:10 AM.

#43 gronkdamage

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:05 AM

Hey guys - did the resource pack "directory" change? I started playing again, downloaded CC for 1.12 and my old resource pack 'locks' the turtle up... (it used to be a zip folder in resourcepaks - with /assets/computercraft/lua/rom/programs/turtle)

#44 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:56 AM

View Postgronkdamage, on 11 January 2018 - 02:05 AM, said:

Hey guys - did the resource pack "directory" change? I started playing again, downloaded CC for 1.12 and my old resource pack 'locks' the turtle up... (it used to be a zip folder in resourcepaks - with /assets/computercraft/lua/rom/programs/turtle)

It may be one file in the resource pack, remove all the files, test (it should run without the resource pack, but ust in case), add a file to the resource pack, test, keep adding files until it breaks.

When you find the broken file, you may want to put print statments in it to find out where in the script it locks up.

Also, it's possible that the file which is causing issues is not in the turtle directiory.

Edited by Lupus590, 11 January 2018 - 10:57 AM.

#45 mepeisen

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:13 PM

I am looking for some testers on Unicode/UTF8 support for CCraft.
Pull request currently worked on: https://github.com/d...rCraft/pull/531
In the next hours I will add a patched jar as soon as I added a resource pack font loader. Hope to get some feedback if this works. Since this changes many things the community should check it out before becoming merged.

#46 mepeisen

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

Finally the new pull request including GNU unifont (licensed under GPL) and a custom patched build as well as a test lua.
https://github.com/d...rCraft/pull/532

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users