AgriCraftCropEnhancer

turtle

3 replies to this topic

#1 cardinal Lucius

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:32 PM

Hey there,

i was playing a lot of FTB infinity evolved skyblock recently and did find it very repeating breeding the crops to improve their stats...
So i wrote a little program for a (mining) turtle that manages that for you ^^

Only really required mods are AgriCraft, ThermalExpansion (and therefore ThermalFoundation) and ComputerCraft. And since you have AgriCraft you should have sprinklers that will speed the process up by a really good amount (program can run without the consumtion of bone meal but a stack or so is required to start)

Setup and usage:
Spoiler

some important other things:
Spoiler

comments are welcome :D

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 05 September 2016 - 09:00 AM.

#2 HDeffo

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:16 PM

I had a similar system to this running once on a server. Just a few notes.

1) seeds have a higher chance of increasing/increase more if you surround it by 4 plants that are fully grown before adding the cross plant. If all four are fully grown it will always increase by 1 with a rare chance of +3 on each stat

2) if you want to not use bonemeal you can use 2 analyzers diagonal of the cross crop to have the turtle pause until plants are fully grown.

3) the activator can also use clippers not just seeds! and if you use the diagonal analyzers you can check when a clipping successfully planted

4) this can also be built on a blood magic growing ritual almost entirely removing any wait times for the turtle (and the need for bonemeal)

#3 Stormboy2340

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:40 AM

Hey mate, you didn't post the pastebin code

#4 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:00 AM

lol