Crash when using mining turtle .

4 replies to this topic

#1 Logical

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:33 PM

Hello i seem to crash when using a mining turtle with any quarry script this also happens with other automated mining systems like Simple Quarry not sure what it is but heres a link to the crash log please help i was having fun until i ran into this problem and can't seem to fix it (have not tested this on single player) Please help! :(

http://pastebin.com/HypXyGCH

#2 Logical

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:44 PM

VERSION:
ComputerCraft 1.80pr0 (Minecraft 1.9.4)
DESCRIPTION:
It seems when i use a quarry command with a mining turtle as soon as it starts to break a block my game crashes along with the server this happens with any Auto Mining such as simple quarry mod
EXPECTED RESULT:
i expected it to mine not crash my game/server
REPRODUCTION STEPS:
Run the program or start a quarry
SCREENSHOT/VIDEO:
Can't Record

Here's a link to my crash log

http://pastebin.com/HypXyGCH
thanks!

#3 KingofGamesYami

• Members
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:45 PM

Looks like you're using a beta version which is stated to be unstable. This issue has already been reported in the proper location for beta version bugs.

dan200, on 27 June 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Bug Reports
I know for a fact that there are many bugs in this version. The intention of this Beta Test is the catalogue them so I don't have to spend as much time myself testing. So please: report any bugs that you find on GitHub. Please tag each bug report with the exact version of ComputerCraft you found the bug in.
As always, please include screenshots or crash logs with your report if applicable. Bugs already present in previous versions of ComputerCraft are valid to report, as long as they have not already been reported.

Edited by KingofGamesYami, 19 July 2016 - 06:52 PM.

#4 Logical

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:48 PM

KingofGamesYami, on 19 July 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

Looks like you're using a beta version which is stated to be unstable. This issue has already been reported in the proper location for beta version bugs.
i just realised i posted in wrong format and section (Sorry about that) however that looks like its for 1.10 im playing on 1.9 didnt think they were the same :P but thanks!

#5 The Logo Maker

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Locationyes

Posted 20 July 2016 - 09:23 PM

Logical, on 19 July 2016 - 06:48 PM, said:

KingofGamesYami, on 19 July 2016 - 06:45 PM, said:

i just realised i posted in wrong format and section (Sorry about that) however that looks like its for 1.10 im playing on 1.9 didnt think they were the same :P but thanks!

Computer Craft 1.80pr0 version is work for both 1.9 and 1.10 mine craft version ,.

bug aply to both.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users