Titanium - Graphical User Interface (GUI) Framework [Beta 1] - XML

api lua utility

69 replies to this topic

Poll: Titanium

How much do you like Titanium?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Do you think you will use Titanium when stable?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Are you willing to beta test in the future?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 H4X0RZ

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

View PostSkullcraft, on 13 October 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

It would be very nice if you implement different colours foor the buttons, menubars, etc.

You should be able to theme everything already. Look at the examples and the docs. Should be there somewhere.

If you don't mind the added complexity and outdatedness of my code you could also look at this and see if something of it is still applicable. https://github.com/M...um-Tup-Template

Keep in mind that you can't use .haml files natively with Titanium. You have to convert them to xml/html first. The same goes for moonscript files.

Edited by H4X0RZ, 15 October 2017 - 10:10 PM.

#62 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationOrewa, New Zealand

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:12 AM

View PostSkullcraft, on 13 October 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

It would be very nice if you implement different colours foor the buttons, menubars, etc.

You can use whatever CC colours you want. You can use `color`, `backgroundColour`, `activeBackgroundColour`, etc... (colour can be spelt as 'color' too if you prefer).

Literally every aspect of the pre-built nodes (such as TabbedPageContainer, ScrollContainer) can be customized as they are simply nodes that you can target using Node Queries, or the 'nodes' table. The colours you see are the defaults.

#63 Hagis

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:59 PM

Hello, I have problem with installation of framework.

I tried to install tpm and call some test commands, but it doesn't work.
Everytime i call tdt, the program ends on line 628.

Posted Image

I tried to install Titanium manuallly from tpm (latestversion), but still dont work.
I working on Minecraft 1.7.10, ComputerCraft 1.74, Tekkit Legends 1.1.1

#64 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 18 February 2018 - 12:34 AM

You may need to try a different image host (eg imgur) - it looks like the one you chose doesn't support hot-linking.

#65 EliConstructor

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

Hello.
I'm new to Titanium and decided to have a look. In the website though I get errors going to some pages. The error looks like this:
Failed to load tutorial content. Invalid (no tutorial of name create-node) target was provided to dispatcher
Any help would be appreciated.

#66 Windows10User

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationC:\Minecraft\saves\stuff\computer

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:02 PM

It's so good I guess my GUI framework (Graphics) will never see the light of the day. Good luck keeping this boy alive.

#67 minebuild02

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:31 AM

Now that Tesseract's pretty much discontinued, I'm developing a new OS that will be mostly GUI-based. Titanium would suit me pretty much now as the system is aimed at the latest CC version instead of trying to cope with all other versions. Good job with the framework!

#68 ToxicC00kie1001

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:31 AM

It would be helpful if you made a youtube video showing the exact steps that need to be taken to use this. It's rather hard for me to understand which sucks because I'd love to use it in programs I make.

#69 deadaccount

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:31 PM

Edited by deadaccount, 28 June 2023 - 12:32 AM.

#70 Zecradox

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Locationwhy do you want to know

Posted 17 November 2018 - 07:33 AM

Is there a way i can just require() it in my program instead of this manager installer thing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users