[SMP] [MC 1.2.5 | CC 1.33 / 1.41] Touch Pen v 1.11 - Touch your Monitors

peripheral

28 replies to this topic

#21 GalactusX

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Locationspain

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:41 AM

congratulations on your creation, I applaud you, now ... need to create a wireless keyboard XD

#22 saul

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:48 PM

the toche moneter is cool but it lookes hared to do so but in thes codenets functionAwesomeness()
reader = you
while true do
if reader = you then
reader = Matrixmage
else
Awesomeness()
end
end love the ide (/undo up 12down 123)

#23 cant_delete_account

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

saul, on 10 October 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

the toche moneter is cool but it lookes hared to do so but in thes codenets functionAwesomeness()
reader = you
while true do
if reader = you then
reader = Matrixmage
else
Awesomeness()
end
First of all, use better Grammar, second, that could doesn't even work and isn't related to this mod at all.

#24 Matrixmage

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationAt my Computer coding for the Computer in my Computer

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:26 AM

thesbros, on 11 October 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

reader = you
while true do
if reader = you then
reader = Matrixmage
else
Awesomeness()
end
First of all, use better Grammar, second, that could doesn't even work and isn't related to this mod at all.

He's been sending me crazy messages with next to no grammar, if you notice, that code he posted is my signature, it's like some weird stalking thing...

#25 Xfel

Peripheral Designer

• Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

Would it be possible to recode the touch events so that they are equal to the new advanced computer's click events?

#26 xuma202

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBonn Germany

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

I haven't looked into the new stuff in version 1.45 since I'd been on vacation for the last 10 days. But I'm guessing the click events return the row and column of the character that has been clicked right? - If so:

I've already thought about this from the beginning on but it seemed hard for me translating the coordinates 0-1 for each Block to character positions. Since would have to search for the offset values and the sizes of the characters in all font sizes and also the character spacing. But I can look into the code of CC 1.45 and maybe get some inspiration.

#27 xuma202

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationBonn Germany

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

^^
Update: I've tried different stuff again and the offset is easy it is 2 pixels and there are 16 pixels on 1 block so the offset is 0.125.
Now I'd only need the the exact with/height of a character. I've tried to use the values from term.getSize() but these values are not exact since there only fit 27 chars in one row but there still is some space to the border on the right hand side.

I'm sure that it's possible to find these values somewhere in the code of cc but I'm not talented enough to do so. If anyone knows the with and height of the characters in all cc font sizes please tell me.

#28 sirdabalot

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

reader = you
while true do
if reader = you then
reader = Matrixmage
else
Awesomeness()
end

Spoiler

#29 GeniusName3

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

So,it's like a smartboard(I have one of those in nearly every class except strings and P.E)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users