8 replies to this topic

#1 houseofkraft

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:22 PM

HouseCloud
The next cloud in minecraft

HouseCloud is designed to change the way you get files on all your computers. Before HouseCloud, you have to use disks and complicated rednet file transfers. Can't it be easier!?
This is where HouseCloud comes in, You have to setup a central server (it only has to be one!) and then you can get the client program on your PC. It's as simple as that! Now you can register a free account with housecloud register <user> you will be prompted to enter a password. Then it will register! Then login to your account with housecloud login <user> once again, you will be asked for the password. Now you type housecloud download and it will download all the files you have into a folder called cloud. If you just made a account, you will probably not have any files in it! You can make and edit files in that folder! When your done, type housecloud upload. It will upload all the files to the server, You can then delete the cloud server. You can get your files back anytime with housecloud download

Do not store any usernames, passwords, etc. until i make some form of encryption!

You cannot delete files without modifying the central server yet. If you do, the next time you do housecloud download the file will come back.

Downloads:
Client:
pastebin get yVAEnMuf housecloud
Server:
pastebin get XqyhE7S6 startup

If you have any feedback, please let me know in the comments!

- House

Edited by houseofkraft, 01 November 2016 - 08:23 PM.

#2 TheRockettek

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationRem is best girl

Posted 01 November 2016 - 08:25 PM

so a authentication ftp like program server thing?

#3 houseofkraft

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:06 AM

It's like that except you can sync files across everything. But when you download and upload the server makes sure the username and password you put it is correct. If it's not it sends a Authentication Error.

#4 houseofkraft

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:01 PM

Update: HouseCloud will soon be HTTP Based!

#5 houseofkraft

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:33 PM

You all waited for this moment.... HouseCloud will have AES and SHA256 encryption really soon!

#6 deletethisaccountplease

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:31 PM

I have been using this program in one of the servers Lurcraft and it works Great!
I really hope the Housecloud Encryption comes really really soon!

great work house!
see you again when lurcraft comes online!

#7 houseofkraft

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

Thank you very much! I'm happy someone is actually using my products for things :P

#8 Chickenbreadlp

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:00 PM

Don't want to make any Advertisements for my stuff or anything, but I already released a somewhat decent API for ftp kinda transfer.
In case you're interested in it, here's the link: ccFTP

Edited by Chickenbreadlp, 20 January 2017 - 10:01 PM.

#9 houseofkraft

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:48 PM

I know it been a really, really long time and I think I should make HouseDrive. Hopefully it comes out soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users