• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationEverywhere and nowhere.

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:31 AM

i.imgur.com/mNdbuWx.png

Posted Image

Rebirthed
Created by MarcoPolo0306

I really don't know what happened yesterday night with everything being converted to HTML, should be fixed now.

A successor version to my old (discontinued) OS

Pastebin Installer Code:

pastebin run QD8bigGg

Features
Spoiler

Changelog
Spoiler

Screenshots

If you found a bug, or have a suggestion, then comment on this post!

Edited by MarcoPolo0306, 31 December 2017 - 01:06 PM.

#2 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

View PostMarcoPolo0306, on 31 December 2017 - 12:31 AM, said:

If you found a bug, or have a suggestion, then comment on this post!
I'd like to report a bug with the original post! I'm not entirely sure how, but it appears it's all been converted to HTML.

#3 Smallfrypound

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in America

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

Your OS doesn't even boot. It just displays an error after rebooting and spits you out to the CraftOS Shell.

https://imgur.com/a/ZotA1. This is what I get every time I install.

Edited by Smallfrypound, 17 January 2018 - 11:51 PM.

#4 MarcoPolo0306

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostSmallfrypound, on 06 January 2018 - 10:44 PM, said:

Your OS doesn't even boot. It just displays an error after rebooting and spits you out to the CraftOS Shell.

https://imgur.com/a/ZotA1

Thanks. I'll look into it.

Edit: Doesn't seem to be such a problem. I downloaded the OS and rebooted it, and the computer booted correctly. The problem could be that a system file was renamed, moved, or removed.

Edited by MarcoPolo0306, 07 January 2018 - 01:12 PM.

#5 Smallfrypound

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:46 PM

View PostMarcoPolo0306, on 07 January 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

Edit: Doesn't seem to be such a problem. I downloaded the OS and rebooted it, and the computer booted correctly. The problem could be that a system file was renamed, moved, or removed.

I installed it twice, just to make sure I didn’t mess with any files and the error appeared after I rebooted the computers both times. I didn’t mess with any of its files, I just entered the pastebin code, pressed enter, rebooted and it displayed the error message.

Edit: Just reinstalled for the third time to no success. The error still appears upon booting.

Edited by Smallfrypound, 07 January 2018 - 02:30 PM.

#6 MarcoPolo0306

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:21 PM

View PostSmallfrypound, on 07 January 2018 - 01:46 PM, said:

View PostMarcoPolo0306, on 07 January 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

I installed it twice, just to make sure I didn’t mess with any files and the error appeared after I rebooted the computers both times. I didn’t mess with any of its files, I just entered the pastebin code, pressed enter, rebooted and it displayed the error message.

Edit: Just reinstalled for the third time to no success. The error still appears upon booting.

I think the problem could be that there is not enough storage to install, so the files will be missing. I made the OS in an emulator, so I will try going into Minecraft to see if that is the problem.

Or, the HTTP didn't successfully download one of the files.

Edit: Checked it out in Minecraft, and it seems to be working fine. Your CC version could be too old to run. Likely, it's a HTTP error.

Edited by MarcoPolo0306, 07 January 2018 - 04:31 PM.

#7 Smallfrypound

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:40 PM

I am running it on the latest version of the CCEmu Redux emulator, which uses CC 1.79. I definitely have enough storage to install. I don’t think HTTP would fail to download files three times. HTTP is working fine, I’ve installed other operating systems and they’ve worked fine.

Edited by Smallfrypound, 07 January 2018 - 05:43 PM.

#8 Siftos31

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:45 AM

Just one thing I'd love to have. An uninstall button. When you're making (especially an beta) os are you sometimes a bit disappointed on what you get when you download a OS.

I think your OS look good. It's just a little bit boring at the time. I can't wait on the next update.

But everything don't work for everyone. So just to make things simpler for the people that don't like the OS. Make an uninstall setting. It isn't even hard.

Thanks for reading//Siftos

#9 H4X0RZ

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

View PostSiftos31, on 20 February 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

Just one thing I'd love to have. An uninstall button. When you're making (especially an beta) os are you sometimes a bit disappointed on what you get when you download a OS.

I think your OS look good. It's just a little bit boring at the time. I can't wait on the next update.

But everything don't work for everyone. So just to make things simpler for the people that don't like the OS. Make an uninstall setting. It isn't even hard.

Thanks for reading//Siftos

Or just break the computer?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users