Jump to content




[1.12.2] Project </BETA> 2 [Kaos-Network]


102 replies to this topic

Poll: PBv2 Poll's

What do you want as a plugin manager?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:08 PM

View Posthugeblank, on 06 February 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

View PostDametqwerty, on 05 February 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

Any update for survival, spawn, creative, the whole server? Just wondering. Also where is you creative director? He really needs to update the art. XD

survival is back up, and better than ever, at a balmy 20 TPS, no matter how hard you try to bring it down (DON'T TRY)!

As for the creative director, He'll be back in 2-3 weeks... That is, if he doesn't attempt to be a 'hacker' again.

EDIT: your signature bugs me. 'bored', not 'board'

Good to know thanks for the update! But anything on Creative? whoops on the signature.

#62 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:00 AM

View PostDametqwerty, on 06 February 2017 - 07:08 PM, said:

*snip snip*

Good to know thanks for the update! But anything on Creative? whoops on the signature.

Creative... It's kinda gone dead in the water from lack of interest in repair of PlotSquared. If there are any Java coders that are willing to get their palms on the issue, please contact me on discord, channel link is in OP :P

#63 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:28 PM

Hey so I have been thinking. What if you guys did a creative anywhere world using a diffrent seed then the survival world instead of a creative plot world?

#64 TheRockettek

  • Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationRem is best girl

Posted 11 February 2017 - 08:36 AM

Well, we had a creative anywhere world before. Not many people came on...
We will most probrably use a plot based creative server
(Which will totaly be 64x64 plots, right hugeblank *nudge*)

#65 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:30 AM

I suppose we could do that, and it wouldn't be too far fetched... I might do that after I work out some of the kinks that require more attention.

#66 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:35 PM

View Posthugeblank, on 11 February 2017 - 11:30 AM, said:

I suppose we could do that, and it wouldn't be too far fetched... I might do that after I work out some of the kinks that require more attention.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

#67 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:26 PM

Question: Will Project Beta be updated to 1.11.2?

As for you. If you can fix the problem stated below then I will give ya a gold star. Good luck.

View PostTheRockettek, on 11 February 2017 - 08:36 AM, said:

Well, we had a creative anywhere world before. Not many people came on...
We will most probrably use a plot based creative server
(Which will totaly be 64x64 plots, right hugeblank *nudge*)

View PostSquidDev, on 11 February 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

View PostTwijn, on 11 February 2017 - 05:23 AM, said:

I've never coded any sponge plugin before, so this may be incorrect, but, I don't believe that there would be any event to stop a turtle from moving into an unwanted place, unless it's one introduced by CC.
Since 1.74, turtles obey some form of block protection when moving, digging and placing. This uses MinecraftServer.isBlockProtected which results in Sponge firing a ChangeBlockEvent.Pre event. It looks like PlotSquared doesn't handle this event: I recommend you request it on their issue tracker.
http://www.computerc...696#entry264696

Edited by Dametqwerty, 13 February 2017 - 02:35 PM.


#68 SquidDev

    Frickin' laser beams

  • Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

View PostDametqwerty, on 13 February 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

Question: Will Project Beta be updated to 1.11.2?
The same people are currently running KrakenKraft: a 1.11.2 survival server. I don't know what the teams' long term plans are but seeing as many mods have not been updated yet, I doubt it would be possible to update ProjectBeta to 1.11.2 in the near future.

View PostSquidDev, on 11 February 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

It looks like PlotSquared doesn't handle this event: I recommend you request it on their issue tracker.
I've added a feature request on their issue tracker.

#69 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

View PostSquidDev, on 13 February 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

View PostDametqwerty, on 13 February 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

Question: Will Project Beta be updated to 1.11.2?
The same people are currently running KrakenKraft: a 1.11.2 survival server. I don't know what the teams' long term plans are but seeing as many mods have not been updated yet, I doubt it would be possible to update ProjectBeta to 1.11.2 in the near future.

View PostSquidDev, on 11 February 2017 - 08:00 AM, said:

It looks like PlotSquared doesn't handle this event: I recommend you request it on their issue tracker.
I've added a feature request on their issue tracker.

Well thank you SquidDev! You are always a great help! Are you going to join NexNets staff? Just curious. They could pobably use someone like you.

#70 クデル

  • Members
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:11 AM

This seems like a server with at least some potential, im going to play and hopefully others will too. :)

#71 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 27 February 2017 - 02:58 AM

View Postクデル, on 16 February 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

This seems like a server with at least some potential, im going to play and hopefully others will too. :)
:D glad you like

EDIT: holy nutsacks, It's EsKreme! I played on your server for 2 days before it got raided and shut down. Your server was my first glance into CC. Why'd you fall off the face of the earth CC forums? :'(

P.S. Just as an FYI, any server made by anyone ever will not be able to top Kremeland.

Edited by hugeblank, 28 February 2017 - 05:27 AM.


#72 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:54 AM

YES! Creative is here!!!

And it has been for almost 2 weeks now! (Here's to laziness) Please note, that while it is up, it is not at all how we want it and really do hope it can be improved. For now the server has been deemed in [ALPHA] because should the time come around where the plugin we so desire is functional, we want to effortlessly reset and come back better than ever with the new plugin.


How to claim:

- Get a gold shovel

- Click on the corners of the spot of land that you want to claim

- If you don't like the claim you can always right click on one of the corners to adjust the size.


And like anything that we make, it has flaws. when you go to claim land, step away from it so that the block that you want to right click to claim is not outlined. We hope to fix this soon because that's not supposed to be like that.



#73 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

For the people that were wondering yes this server is still alive!

#74 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:28 AM

View Postcyborgtwins, on 07 March 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

For the people that were wondering yes this server is still alive!

Undergoing a revamp, but the old world is still around so you can get a feel for the general idea.

#75 kolya5544

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 09:28 AM

CAUTION! Server crasher! Here are some images: http://imgur.com/a/iKlJz CHECK HIS IP ON YOUR SERVER! SECURE YOUR VNC!

#76 TheRockettek

  • Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationRem is best girl

Posted 12 March 2017 - 12:26 PM

Erm, why would we give random people our vnc passwords.

#77 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:47 AM

This server will be getting revitalized in the near future, stay tuned on discord for more information :D

#78 ___

  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationAt exactly 32.251198, -64.822480

Posted 13 May 2017 - 04:57 PM

Server dead or no? I went online... Yesterday? And no-one was there.

#79 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:52 PM

View PostRaspberryPiFan, on 13 May 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

Server dead or no? I went online... Yesterday? And no-one was there.

We don't see many people online tbh, really I don't see many people on any of the CC servers... :/ We are planning some new server updates anyway in hopes to attract more players.

Edited by DannySMc, 13 May 2017 - 06:53 PM.


#80 Tag365

  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

What happened to the creative server??? It seems to be broken!! I can't go in the server!

Edited by Tag365, 17 May 2017 - 11:38 PM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users