Jump to content




[1.12.2] Project </BETA> 2 [Kaos-Network]


102 replies to this topic

Poll: PBv2 Poll's

What do you want as a plugin manager?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 roger109z

  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCali beetch

Posted 21 May 2017 - 05:41 AM

View PostTag365, on 17 May 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

What happened to the creative server??? It seems to be broken!! I can't go in the server!
Yes, creative is down until we get project beta 2.0 up, but until then we have 2 survival servers!

#82 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:59 AM

View PostTag365, on 17 May 2017 - 11:37 PM, said:

What happened to the creative server??? It seems to be broken!! I can't go in the server!

Yes creative is down, as mentioned before. Creative was in Alpha and was not expected to be a permanent fixture. After finals and such blow over I plan on giving the server(s) an all out upgrade.

#83 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 08 July 2017 - 11:05 PM

What's this, the technic pack is down?

#84 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 09 July 2017 - 09:04 PM

View PostEldidiStroyrr, on 08 July 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

What's this, the technic pack is down?

I think we removed it, due to the no use, Project Beta is down. I think we will say to move to AirWaves instead.

#85 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 07 January 2018 - 08:20 PM

"We're back after that short commercial break!"



#86 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

The server is back up! All mods/packs are updated and ready for you to enjoy! See you on PBv2!

#87 Terra1

  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:52 PM

Avoid the TTA at all costs.
They're a bunch of scammers who will rob you blind.

#88 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

Hi All,

We are going to have some downtime for a few hours while I do a new reinstall/upgrade to the server operating system. I shouldn't be too long!

Thanks,

#89 LoganDark2

  • Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:29 PM

Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.

#90 valithor

  • Members
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:37 AM

View PostLoganDark2, on 23 January 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.

I am confused by your comment as I am on macOS and am playing on the server just fine. Could you clarify your issue so that something could be done about it?

Edited by valithor, 24 January 2018 - 03:37 AM.


#91 LoganDark2

  • Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:15 AM

View Postvalithor, on 24 January 2018 - 03:37 AM, said:

View PostLoganDark2, on 23 January 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.

I am confused by your comment as I am on macOS and am playing on the server just fine. Could you clarify your issue so that something could be done about it?

Well, a fresh install of the pack (from Technic) crashed on start. I'm done with it anyway, I've moved on

#92 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

View PostLoganDark2, on 24 January 2018 - 04:15 AM, said:

View Postvalithor, on 24 January 2018 - 03:37 AM, said:

View PostLoganDark2, on 23 January 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.

I am confused by your comment as I am on macOS and am playing on the server just fine. Could you clarify your issue so that something could be done about it?

Well, a fresh install of the pack (from Technic) crashed on start. I'm done with it anyway, I've moved on

I use MacOS and the modpack works fine for me.

#93 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 25 January 2018 - 08:53 PM

View PostLoganDark2, on 23 January 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Is it really that hard to support macOS? The server and the modpack are both amazing, but the fact that you're ignorant enough to exclude everybody that uses macOS is just a shame.

I use a MacBook Pro for everything I do. I love playing this mod-pack and I have no issues doing so on my mac. A crash report would be very handy so we can help you have the best experience possible. Please submit one on our support page HERE or go to kaos-network.com/support.

#94 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Hey everybody, We recently had complaints of lag or the pack not working. If you have these problems please head over to kaos-network.com/support to fill out a support ticket so we can help! Thank you!

Edited by cyborgtwins, 26 January 2018 - 02:03 PM.


#95 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:15 PM

Also please join our discord to add mods and other fun new ideas to the server! We love our community and with your help we can make it better every day!
discord server

Edited by cyborgtwins, 26 January 2018 - 02:16 PM.


#96 hugeblank

  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

View Postcyborgtwins, on 26 January 2018 - 02:15 PM, said:

Also please join our discord to add mods and other fun new ideas to the server! We love our community and with your help we can make it better every day!
discord server

Cy, they know. Don't beat a dead horse.

#97 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

Just to let everyone know. We are/have updated the server and pack. Enjoy the new features!

#98 osmarks

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:35 PM

This server appears to be basically dead.

#99 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:33 PM

View Postosmarks, on 22 February 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

This server appears to be basically dead.

That's because it is. Kaos-Network is currently down. No update on when it will be back.

#100 EveryOS

    Resident Necromancer

  • Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationBOO!!

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

I just get an error
Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users