[1.12.2] Project </BETA> 2 [Kaos-Network]

102 replies to this topic

Poll: PBv2 Poll's

What do you want as a plugin manager?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:02 AM

View PostTheRockettek, on 21 January 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

Yes it is... :D
And such handsome admins

#42 Dustmuz

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 January 2017 - 12:11 PM

Hello here :D

i'm getting this error when trying to install the pack via technicn launcher

http://prntscr.com/dyt5ut

what can be done about this??

#43 TheRockettek

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationRem is best girl

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

Try after waiting a little bit. To be honest, this is miencrafts fault and if it is not downloading, you shoud consult them

#44 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:50 PM

View PostDustmuz, on 22 January 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

i'm getting this error when trying to install the pack via technic launcher

Depending on how willing you are to fix it, you could go to the directory where technic has the modpack, and move the modpack to your minecraft launcher directory. It downloads the modpack first before the minecraft libraries and assets (I think), so it should be in there.
This is a fix I would not recommend because if I were to push an update out, you wouldn't get it. You're the first person that I've seen to have an issue like that, so I'd consider reinstalling technic, or any other general 'fix a computer' issue (restart computer, reset router, etc.)

View PostEldidiStroyrr, on 22 January 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Yes it is... :D
And such handsome admins
the only 'handsome' admin on project beta is me so...

#45 Dametqwerty

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:46 AM

View Posthugeblank, on 22 January 2017 - 11:50 PM, said:

Hello here :D/>

Depending on how willing you are to fix it, you could go to the directory where technic has the modpack, and move the modpack to your minecraft launcher directory. It downloads the modpack first before the minecraft libraries and assets (I think), so it should be in there.
This is a fix I would not recommend because if I were to push an update out, you wouldn't get it. You're the first person that I've seen to have an issue like that, so I'd consider reinstalling technic, or any other general 'fix a computer' issue (restart computer, reset router, etc.)

View PostEldidiStroyrr, on 22 January 2017 - 02:02 AM, said:

Yes it is... :D/>
And such handsome admins
the only 'handsome' admin on project beta is me so...
Nah there all handsome! Except for... Well nevermind

#46 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:33 AM

Status of Project Beta:

General:
- We have added a very much requested mod: Ender IO. (and Malises blocks, but nobody cares about that.)
- Overall we have roughly 6 GB of memory allocated to Project Beta as a whole (not counting creative). With the removal of NexCore, we can pave the way to add more, and alleviate some lag issues.

Survival:
- Our spawn sucks! I have added a poll on the front page asking you guys: What should the theme of Survival spawn be?

Hub:
- Our spawn here isn't that great either! There is another poll on the front page, again asking: What should the theme of the Hub Server be?

Creative:
- Still down. I don't want to say too much yet, but I may have met someone that may be able to aid in repairing the plugin. The odds of this going through are next to none, so don't get high hopes.

#47 Dustmuz

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

after you updated the modpack (and reuploaded it) the problem has gone away :D
so thanks for updating :D

Edit: the server TPS, is as i put it, when online, "oh my god" (terrible) - hopefully this wont be the standart TPS, since its one of the only servers around that actually allows players to use CC turtles and such, without spending half a gazilion on buying permissions
the few people i've meet so far, have all seemed very nice :)
so if the TPS is "fixed" somehow. its a server i would gladly recommend to others aswell :)

sidenote: does the server have dedicated mining worlds, besides Deep Dark? (just so i dont go around and make huge holes with my turtle quarries :D

Edited by Dustmuz, 24 January 2017 - 06:28 PM.

#48 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:45 AM

View PostDustmuz, on 24 January 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

after you updated the modpack (and reuploaded it) the problem has gone away :D
so thanks for updating :D

Edit: the server TPS, is as i put it, when online, "oh my god" (terrible) - hopefully this wont be the standard TPS, since its one of the only servers around that actually allows players to use CC turtles and such, without spending half a gazilion on buying permissions
the few people i've meet so far, have all seemed very nice :)
so if the TPS is "fixed" somehow. it's a server i would gladly recommend to others aswell :)

sidenote: does the server have dedicated mining worlds, besides Deep Dark? (just so i dont go around and make huge holes with my turtle quarries :D

On the topic of lag:
We are pretty sure we have a source, just working out how to resolve the conflict is the issue.

On the topic of Mining:
I'm fairly laxed with where you mine. It really has never bothered me seeing chunks of land taken out. The deep dark is the best place to go simply because it offers double ores, and so it is sought out by most for that reason. You can absolutely mine in the overworld (anywhere that isn't protected by GP), but why would you when you could go to the deep dark, and double the chances of finding the ore?

#49 Dustmuz

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

View Posthugeblank, on 25 January 2017 - 03:45 AM, said:

On the topic of lag:
We are pretty sure we have a source, just working out how to resolve the conflict is the issue.
like the sound of that :D

On the topic of Mining:
I'm fairly laxed with where you mine. It really has never bothered me seeing chunks of land taken out. The deep dark is the best place to go simply because it offers double ores, and so it is sought out by most for that reason. You can absolutely mine in the overworld (anywhere that isn't protected by GP), but why would you when you could go to the deep dark, and double the chances of finding the ore?
arh okay. will be in Deep Dark, once i have the ressources to go there :D

#50 TheRockettek

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:36 AM

:^) Ya I think my base is that source of lag (maybe) and what makes it worse is its chunkloaded. I'll make a program in cc so it's only active at certain times of the day when people aren't on (tbh 12 quantum quartet may cause tpa drops, idk)

:D Ill add a deep dark portal to the spawn, not many people have one

(Edit: apparently chunkloaded gets replaced with humiliated...)

Edited by TheRockettek, 27 January 2017 - 07:36 AM.

#51 HerpFish

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

I have a question:
I don't seem to find any ores other than the vanilla Minecraft ones. How do I find other minerals, like copper ore?

#52 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:47 AM

The server initially started without certain mods that add ores. Any areas of the world that anyone visited before they were installed were therefore generated without them.

The Deep Dark was regenerated at that time, though, so you should have no trouble finding them there.

#53 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

bloke is correct, sorry 'bout that. I'll put a warning in the OP about it.

EDIT: eyy! We're a hot topic!

Edited by hugeblank, 01 February 2017 - 04:02 AM.

#54 oedze

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

When the game is launching, it crashes! this is the error crash report
http://pastebin.com/bJmDXjvp
I would like to join, and i can't figure it out myself, can anyone help?

#55 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:27 PM

View Postoedze, on 01 February 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

When the game is launching, it crashes! this is the error crash report
http://pastebin.com/bJmDXjvp
I would like to join, and i can't figure it out myself, can anyone help?
You're running out of memory. It looks like you've only given it 1GB: try with 3 or 4.

#56 Dametqwerty

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:03 PM

View Posthugeblank, on 01 February 2017 - 03:49 AM, said:

bloke is correct, sorry 'bout that. I'll put a warning in the OP about it.

EDIT: eyy! We're a hot topic!

So any update on creative? ;)

#57 TheRockettek

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 07:09 AM

Not yet, were still busy with survival (spawn etc)
Should be worked on after that. We've nearly finished the spawn.

#58 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Survival is down and out for a while due to some issues with extra utilities. We'll be back soon hopefully

#59 Dametqwerty

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:46 PM

Any update for survival, spawn, creative, the whole server? Just wondering. Also where is you creative director? He really needs to update the art. XD

#60 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:14 AM

View PostDametqwerty, on 05 February 2017 - 01:46 PM, said:

Any update for survival, spawn, creative, the whole server? Just wondering. Also where is you creative director? He really needs to update the art. XD

survival is back up, and better than ever, at a balmy 20 TPS, no matter how hard you try to bring it down (DON'T TRY)!

As for the creative director, He'll be back in 2-3 weeks... That is, if he doesn't attempt to be a 'hacker' again.

EDIT: your signature bugs me. 'bored', not 'board'

Edited by hugeblank, 06 February 2017 - 07:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users