FakeChat -- Player chat spoofing via commands.tellraw

6 replies to this topic

#1 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:11 AM

Okay, so server admins might not be the biggest fan, but...

FAKECHAT v1.0

PLAYER CHAT SPOOFER FOR COMMAND COMPUTERS!

pastebin get n3K9Nt3D fakechat
std ld fakechat fakechat

If for whatever reason, you want to spoof the chat messages of another player - or do whatever you'd do given this tool, then this tool is perfect for you!

Fakechat fakes chat.
Functions are added into this to convert a message with color codes such as "fo&ko&r&3bar" into a JSON message readable by commands.tellraw() (or maybe chatboxes, I've yet to test those)

If you've ever wanted to make it seem like another player is trying to propose marriage to another player, or worship Talos, then this is the perfect program for you.
Just be wary that both the messages and the comments/other messages are very colorful.

This is for command computers only. It will not work with command blocks. You can also install it on an advanced computer as a client, but it must connect to a fakechat-running command computer.

Try it out! Make a comment! Those are nice!

Edited by EldidiStroyrr, 28 January 2017 - 10:40 PM.

#2 Emma

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Locationtmpim

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:45 AM

--Off topic--
Gratz on 888 posts

--On topic--
Pretty neat, although would be difficult to get access to command computer if you're not already a server admin :P
Nevertheless, it's pretty cool.

#3 Gorzoid

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

View PostIncinirate, on 30 December 2016 - 06:45 AM, said:

Pretty neat, although would be difficult to get access to command computer if you're not already a server admin
http://www.computerc...erved-id-range/
Posted this ages ago but still nothing has changed

Edited by Gorzoid, 04 January 2017 - 02:33 PM.

#4 DakuTatsu

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:18 AM

so i have some questions how do you use this program and when i run it it comes up with "fakechat:39: attempt to call nill"

#5 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:20 AM

You're using a version of ComputerCraft that is far too old. The features that this program relies on are not available in such an ancient version.

#6 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:44 AM

I suppose it's worth point out that you specifically need a version which offers Command Computers, which this script is intended to run on - despite the program description in the OP, it won't work with regular Command Blocks.

#7 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:38 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 28 January 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

I suppose it's worth point out that you specifically need a version which offers Command Computers, which this script is intended to run on - despite the program description in the OP, it won't work with regular Command Blocks.

Oh crap, you're right! Need to change that word to 'computers'! That totally slipped by me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users