[Project obsolete plases look up nsh]Remote Terminal login/controll system

6 replies to this topic

#1 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:41 AM

[EDIT2] This project is no longer active please see lyqyd's nsh [/EDIT2]

These programs are uses to direct information printed on screen from one computer to the other then send back all key and char events making the first computer think they are local events.

this is the sever you place this on the computer you want to control and run it.

ver ALPHA
Spoiler

This is the client you use this to log into the sever.

Spoiler

Instructions

ounce you have installed the sever on the system you want to controll NOTE (Name it startup if you want it to auto run at startup) and installed the client on the system you will be controlling from. You run the sever then go to the controller and run that program. It will ask for sever ID user name and passward. if the screen goes black you have entered them correctly. else you need to terminate using Ctrl+t and try to connect again. use the user "ted" and the password "hello" without quote marks. ounce connected you can run any program as if you were at the other terminal and it will run there is some lag thought this is unavoidable given the massive amount of rednet messages being sent/ received.
you will then see > like normal type in ID and it will show the id of the computer you are remote controlling. to end a setion use the command logoff example if sever is named startup

> startup logoff
and the system will be disconnected. you can then end the client using Ctrl+t again. from this point the sever is still running and will allow you to login from other PC's

Pictures
Demonstrating redpower bundel controll over wifi using BENCH v0.9
http://www.computerc...esting-utility/
Spoiler

[EDIT] big thanks to MysticT and xuma202
http://www.computerc...h__1#entry20259

#2 limdingwen

• New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:26 AM

Awesome! I have always been wanting Telnet in ComputerCraft. :)/>

#3 FuzzyPurp

Part-Time Ninja

• Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Moved to the programs section.

#4 anonimo182

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationIn the universe

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostFuzzyPurp, on 09 January 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

Moved to the programs section.
Quite a bit long of time to move...

#5 lesauvage

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:19 AM

Do you have any updated version for 1.5.2 ? I am getting this error.
Posted Image

I copy both code and paste them to pastebin then downloaded them to my advanced computer.

Thanks for futur help.

#6 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

I don't think he's updated this in a while. You could always see if nsh will fit your needs. :)

#7 lesauvage

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

Nevermind, I found another one that fit my needs without login/password. Using machine ID

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users