[TinyLoader]

3 replies to this topic

#1 DubbelSoftware

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:40 PM

Hello,

I am working on a OS Platform called "TinyLoader". This platform let users install a OS, and start it up.
It is not done. But if i have some Operating Systems i gonna release it.

Do you want to be your OS in the platform download list. Then you can do it. Example:

* Name + Version of your OS
* Updater link (pastebin)
* CreatorName or nickname
* Credits (if someone have helped you)
* Install link
* Settings file (file or directory)

Note that your OS gonna be installed in a directory. The directory is "Operating_Systems/<Your OS>"
All the files of your OS needs to be there installed. The users can change the directory. So be sure that you make a settings file.
All settings file's gonna be in a another directory called "Operating_Systems/Settings/<Your OS>
If you have multiple settings file's make a directory in that location. And also say that in comments.

-DubbelSoftware

#2 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 04:34 PM

No code; locked. Please report your topic when you have code to show and a moderator will unlock it for you.

#3 DubbelSoftware

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Hello,

I am developing a program (sort of bootloader). Where the user can install/uninstall a OS by choice. And startup it up.

Add your own OS:
Requirements:
- OS Name + Version
- Creator name
- Credits (people that helped you.)
- Description
- Features
- Install link

The OS needs to be free and if this isnt, then i cannot add it in TinyLoader.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I wil edit the OS with the compatibly. Also the installer that you made, will i change. I need to set the install directory (or you can do that) to "Operating_Systems/<osname>/<your osfiles>" so its stored in a location. And i need to set if the installation completed that it wil reboot to TinyLoader.

The release wil be soon!

Edited by DubbelSoftware, 22 February 2017 - 05:09 PM.

#4 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 22 February 2017 - 09:28 PM

Threads merged.

You've already been told: Don't post about your OS until you've got something to release.

Read the sticky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users