Peripheral - Moar Redstone Inputs

5 replies to this topic

#1 secret6timb1

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:46 PM

right now there's only 6 possible inputs, but being able to have extra redstone input via wires would be nice af,

also redstone outputs.

this could be used to make semi-pc semi-redstone contraptions, such as a 60x60 lever code door, i've only made a 9x9 one with normal redstone.

this could also be used to make dynamic traps or systems, without the hassle of having to make it fully with redstone circuits.

#2 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:34 AM

http://www.computerc...#Bundled_Cables

#3 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:02 PM

http://www.computerc...eless-redstone/

#4 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:24 PM

If you're on 1.8.9+, it might be worth checking out Plethora. This adds a "redstone integrator", which allows controlling additional redstone wires.

If you're on 1.7.10, you have a couple of options:
  • Gopher's peripherals adds a programmable redstone block which I believe offers similar functionality. (and a whole load of other cool stuff).
  • FirePeripherals which adds bundled and redstone i/o blocks.

#5 secret6timb1

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

Noticing how 1.7.10 is the best version for modding, (most mods), i'll get Gopher's peripherals. (keypad looks cool).

Thanks Squid and others, also, can you direct me to the peripherals/mods that include these?

keycard + scanner (perhaps it was MoarPeripherals?)
chatbox (pretty sure it was MoarPeripherals)
ICBM Missle peripherals.

#6 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

secret6timb1, on 31 March 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

Noticing how 1.7.10 is the best version for modding, (most mods), i'll get Gopher's peripherals. (keypad looks cool).
Generally, I find 1.10.2 has a more vibrant collection of mods. Sadly, most peripheral mods haven't made the jump from 1.7.10 - I'm only aware of 4 which have, 2 of them being mine. Hopefully this'll improve once CC is officially updated and stable for 1.10.2. Anyways, peripherals:
  • Keycard + Scanner: immibis's peripherals has an Mag-card and a mag-card device to read/write to them. This is the closest thing I'm aware of.
  • Chatbox: Both Peripherals++ and MoarPeripherals have this. I'd recommend the former as it has a few more features.
  • ICBM Missle peripherals: I'm not aware of anything which adds support for it. I'm pretty sure OpenPeripherals doesn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users