Jump to content




Airwaves [1.12] [Latest ComputerCraft]

game lua computer

97 replies to this topic

#81 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:10 AM

Any luck gathering those crash logs for SquidDev? I'd imagine there are quite a few to choose from by now.

#82 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:43 PM

View Posthugeblank, on 18 August 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

View PostNothy, on 17 August 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

View Posthugeblank, on 17 August 2017 - 07:45 AM, said:

*snip snip, dip dip*
I'm on windows and running the latest drivers for the GTX780ti, so I'm suspecting it might be a forge issue.

And F3+a does indeed help with it, alongside the lag around spawn.
Yeah, it's minecraft limiting the amount of chunks to (I believe) the chunk distance you set squared. And forge is just doing a garbage job of unloading/loading them.

So I tried to log into the server and it timed out (wouldn't let me log in). I know its not me because I could log into other servers.

Is the server up right now?

#83 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:54 AM

At the time of writing the server is up (you can even see a live map here), but I'm also timing out when attempting to connect to it. I was able to join when I last tried a few days ago.

#84 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 19 October 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

At the time of writing the server is up (you can even see a live map here), but I'm also timing out when attempting to connect to it. I was able to join when I last tried a few days ago.

Hmm weird. Kaos-Net do you guys know why?

#85 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

View PostDametqwerty, on 19 October 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

View PostBomb Bloke, on 19 October 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

At the time of writing the server is up (you can even see a live map here), but I'm also timing out when attempting to connect to it. I was able to join when I last tried a few days ago.

Hmm weird. Kaos-Net do you guys know why?

Can you guys try now? Sorry I had to reset my firewall, and I forgot to allow access, this has been enabled now.

#86 Dametqwerty

  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:34 PM

View PostDannySMc, on 19 October 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

View PostDametqwerty, on 19 October 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

View PostBomb Bloke, on 19 October 2017 - 02:54 AM, said:

At the time of writing the server is up (you can even see a live map here), but I'm also timing out when attempting to connect to it. I was able to join when I last tried a few days ago.

Hmm weird. Kaos-Net do you guys know why?

Can you guys try now? Sorry I had to reset my firewall, and I forgot to allow access, this has been enabled now.

Will do. Thank you.

#87 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:39 AM

That's done the trick, thanks.

#88 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 22 October 2017 - 09:47 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 20 October 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

That's done the trick, thanks.

No worries! Sorry about that >.<

#89 cyborgtwins

  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Location@ computercraft.cc

Posted 01 November 2017 - 11:27 PM

;)

Edited by cyborgtwins, 06 November 2017 - 04:55 PM.


#90 The Penguin21

  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationC:\Windows\System32\

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:29 AM

The server seems to be down.

#91 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

View PostThe Penguin21, on 04 November 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

The server seems to be down.

Yes we are resetting the server with some updated mods, due to an issue that happened.

#92 Pockethot

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 01:39 PM

Cant wait for this to be up and running!

#93 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 18 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

View PostPockethot, on 18 February 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Cant wait for this to be up and running!

Hey! Yeah, we are working on a new setup, what would you prefer? a creative world or a survival world?

So AirWaves V2 is on it's way, so I have amended the poll above, so I can see what kinds of things you guys might want on the server.

#94 Pockethot

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

View PostDannySMc, on 18 February 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

View PostPockethot, on 18 February 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Cant wait for this to be up and running!

Hey! Yeah, we are working on a new setup, what would you prefer? a creative world or a survival world?

So AirWaves V2 is on it's way, so I have amended the poll above, so I can see what kinds of things you guys might want on the server.
Id prefer a survival but what ever you guys want I'm fine with, then again creative would let people experiment, what if you had both?

Edited by Pockethot, 24 February 2018 - 04:09 PM.


#95 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:08 PM

View PostPockethot, on 24 February 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

View PostDannySMc, on 18 February 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

View PostPockethot, on 18 February 2018 - 01:39 PM, said:

Cant wait for this to be up and running!

Hey! Yeah, we are working on a new setup, what would you prefer? a creative world or a survival world?

So AirWaves V2 is on it's way, so I have amended the poll above, so I can see what kinds of things you guys might want on the server.
Id prefer a survival but what ever you guys want I'm fine with, then again creative would let people experiment, what if you had both?

We could do both tbh, hmmm will see

#96 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

View PostDannySMc, on 18 February 2018 - 11:10 PM, said:

So AirWaves V2 is on it's way, so I have amended the poll above, so I can see what kinds of things you guys might want on the server.

It's still retaining old votes.

Edit:

Aaaaand now it's not. Pop goes the poll.

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 19 April 2018 - 09:25 AM.


#97 Pockethot

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:45 PM

How is the server comin along, you guys?

#98 osmarks

  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:40 PM

It's so dead that the discord has been locked.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users