Jump to content




Airwaves [1.12] [Latest ComputerCraft]

game lua computer

97 replies to this topic

#41 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:09 AM

View PostDannySMc, on 05 July 2017 - 01:38 PM, said:

The update to 1.12 is now in place. Will update once it is up.

THanks Danny

#42 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:00 AM

The update is available now, with a new world, and a list of permission plugins, we also have added GriefPrevention for users.

#43 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:45 AM

I had a play on the server today and all was good.
Then around 3pm (aust time) got a problem

When I craft something, as I go to move it to my inventory I get a crash.
I restart the game and login and can continue playing in til I go and craft something and again crash as I move the item to inventory.

#44 SquidDev

    Frickin' laser beams

  • Members
  • 1,403 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

View Postbuzzawak, on 06 July 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

I had a play on the server today and all was good.
Then around 3pm (aust time) got a problem

When I craft something, as I go to move it to my inventory I get a crash.
I restart the game and login and can continue playing in til I go and craft something and again crash as I move the item to inventory.

Could you PM me the crash log? It is quite probable I've mucked up somewhere.

#45 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:29 PM

View PostSquidDev, on 06 July 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

View Postbuzzawak, on 06 July 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

I had a play on the server today and all was good.
Then around 3pm (aust time) got a problem

When I craft something, as I go to move it to my inventory I get a crash.
I restart the game and login and can continue playing in til I go and craft something and again crash as I move the item to inventory.

Could you PM me the crash log? It is quite probable I've mucked up somewhere.


Sorted now, With the recipe dialog expanded everything works fine.

#46 Wojbie

  • Members
  • 631 posts
  • LocationKinda lost

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

View Postbuzzawak, on 06 July 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

View PostSquidDev, on 06 July 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

View Postbuzzawak, on 06 July 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

I had a play on the server today and all was good.
Then around 3pm (aust time) got a problem

When I craft something, as I go to move it to my inventory I get a crash.
I restart the game and login and can continue playing in til I go and craft something and again crash as I move the item to inventory.

Could you PM me the crash log? It is quite probable I've mucked up somewhere.


Sorted now, With the recipe dialog expanded everything works fine.

Do you remember what you were crafting? That would be useful info for future. And crash log would be glorious.

#47 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:59 PM

View PostWojbie, on 06 July 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

View Postbuzzawak, on 06 July 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

View PostSquidDev, on 06 July 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

View Postbuzzawak, on 06 July 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

I had a play on the server today and all was good.
Then around 3pm (aust time) got a problem

When I craft something, as I go to move it to my inventory I get a crash.
I restart the game and login and can continue playing in til I go and craft something and again crash as I move the item to inventory.

Could you PM me the crash log? It is quite probable I've mucked up somewhere.


Sorted now, With the recipe dialog expanded everything works fine.

Do you remember what you were crafting? That would be useful info for future. And crash log would be glorious.

I don't think it mattered what was being crafted. IT was the acting of moving the finished item from the 9 square crafting section to the inventory at the bottom.
I was crafting torches and buckets at the time.
Once I opened up the crafting recipe dialog box to crashes stopped.

[20:56:02] [main/INFO]: Setting user: buzzawak
[20:56:07] [main/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[20:56:12] [main/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft
[20:56:16] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[20:56:16] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[20:56:16] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:56:16] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:56:16] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[20:56:19] [main/INFO]: Created: 16x16 textures-atlas
[20:56:21] [main/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:ComputerCraft
[20:56:21] [main/INFO]: SoundSystem shutting down...
[20:56:21] [main/WARN]: Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com
[20:56:21] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[20:56:22] [Thread-7/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[20:56:22] [Thread-7/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:56:22] [Thread-7/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:56:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[20:56:26] [main/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas
[20:56:29] [main/INFO]: Narrator library for x64 successfully loaded
[20:56:36] [main/INFO]: Connecting to kaos-network.com, 25599
[20:56:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] buzzawak joined the game
[20:56:46] [main/INFO]: Loaded 53 advancements
[20:58:49] [main/FATAL]: Error executing task
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:47) [h.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1086) [bhz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:397) [bhz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.gui.recipebook.GuiRecipeBook.func_193003_g(SourceFile:188) ~[bnm.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.recipebook.GuiRecipeBook.func_193948_e(SourceFile:440) ~[bnm.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_192043_J_(SourceFile:209) ~[bmv.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.network.NetHandlerPlayClient.func_191980_a(NetHandlerPlayClient.java:1490) ~[brx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketRecipeBook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:39) ~[jr.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.play.server.SPacketRecipeBook.func_148833_a(SourceFile:12) ~[jr.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.PacketThreadUtil$1.run(SourceFile:13) ~[hv$1.class:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) ~[h.class:?]
... 9 more
[20:58:52] [main/FATAL]: Reported exception thrown!
net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Rendering screen
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_181560_a(EntityRenderer.java:1142) ~[buo.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1117) ~[bhz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:397) [bhz.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) [Main.class:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.client.gui.recipebook.GuiRecipeBook.func_191861_a(SourceFile:260) ~[bnm.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory.func_73863_a(SourceFile:74) ~[bmv.class:?]
at net.minecraftforge.client.ForgeHooksClient.drawScreen(ForgeHooksClient.java:382) ~[ForgeHooksClient.class:?]
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_181560_a(EntityRenderer.java:1115) ~[buo.class:?]
... 9 more

Edited by buzzawak, 06 July 2017 - 11:36 PM.


#48 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 08:59 AM

Is there a recommended document I can read to understand the server commands?
Stuff on claiming land, protecting chests, chatting, etc ?

#49 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:20 PM

View Postbuzzawak, on 07 July 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

Is there a recommended document I can read to understand the server commands?
Stuff on claiming land, protecting chests, chatting, etc ?
It's for the bukkit version of the mod, but the commands still apply:
https://dev.bukkit.o...sions-reference

Edit: the claims don't do very much for you as a user, your first chest placed *should* create a small protected area around you, then you use a golden shovel to resize and create new claims. You accumulate claim blocks over time. 50 an hour I think? Also you can use a stick and click it to see if the area is claimed.

Edited by DannySMc, 07 July 2017 - 03:22 PM.


#50 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:19 PM

View PostDannySMc, on 07 July 2017 - 03:20 PM, said:

View Postbuzzawak, on 07 July 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

Is there a recommended document I can read to understand the server commands?
Stuff on claiming land, protecting chests, chatting, etc ?
It's for the bukkit version of the mod, but the commands still apply:
https://dev.bukkit.o...sions-reference

Edit: the claims don't do very much for you as a user, your first chest placed *should* create a small protected area around you, then you use a golden shovel to resize and create new claims. You accumulate claim blocks over time. 50 an hour I think? Also you can use a stick and click it to see if the area is claimed.

THanks Dan

#51 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:03 AM

Just want to say sorry to Wyvern67, I was snooping around his/her mine and accidentally wrecked their water stairs.
I tried to fix the stairs but made it worse. I made a pumpkin pie to say sorry but don't know how to give it to Wyvern67.

lol

#52 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:24 PM

It's fine, haha, just leave a sign for him to see near or around his house.

#53 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:08 AM

Ok so I am finally getting stuff organized on my little plot of lands on the hill and would like to start writing some code.
I prefer to use an an external text editor than the ingame option.
What is the best way to access my scripts sitting on the server ?

Sorry I would guess this has been asked a ton of times.

Thank

#54 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:09 AM

Only people with direct access to the Minecraft server files (eg Danny) can access server-side code with external editors.

The best way for regular SMP players to edit code is to do it on their local system, upload changes to somewhere such as pastebin (get an account so you can edit pastes), and then pull updated versions to the server side (eg with "pastebin get").

#55 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:19 AM

View Postbuzzawak, on 11 July 2017 - 05:08 AM, said:

Ok so I am finally getting stuff organized on my little plot of lands on the hill and would like to start writing some code.
I prefer to use an an external text editor than the ingame option.
What is the best way to access my scripts sitting on the server ?
Sorry I would guess this has been asked a ton of times.
Thank
By default, you would need to have some kind of SSH/FTP access to the server files, which is a big no; security etc. You can go one of 2 ways here.

1. You can create a local world and make your computer in there, get the ID and then find the computer in your world save, and then drag it into a code editor of your choice. Build it from there and then upload it via DiscoverApp (Will explain lower down).

2. You can get an emulator: http://www.computerc...ated-for-cc175/ or http://www.computerc...emulator-redux/ and then code using an emulator and also upload via DiscoverApp.

The DiscoverApp (My App Store, with tons of other things) has cloud storage, so if you download the program installer:

pastebin run MmnFkANZ
choose what you want to save it as.

Then run the program, click the login tile, click register at the bottom, then choose a username, password and your email. Then once you have created an account, you can then go back to the homepage, and click cloud storage, and just click on the arrow next to the file on the left to upload.

Then you can run the program on a computer on the server, login to your account and then download the file by clicking the left facing arrow on the right side.

If you need help just catch me on IRC: http://webchat.esper...ls=#kaosnetwork

Edited by DannySMc, 11 July 2017 - 08:20 AM.


#56 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:20 PM

Not entirely sure who's bug this is, so I figure I might as well post it here first. Sponge doesn't seem to like actions performed by Command Computers.

Eg, in the Lua console:

commands.setblock("~ ~1 ~ minecraft:stone")

... fails to place the block, and returns:

Quote

false
{
"Java Exception Thrown:
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: Method dan200/computercraft/shared/computer/blocks/TileCommandComputer$CommandSender.asCommandSource()Lorg/spongepowered/api/command/CommandSource; is abstract",
}


#57 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 11 July 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 11 July 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

Not entirely sure who's bug this is, so I figure I might as well post it here first. Sponge doesn't seem to like actions performed by Command Computers.
Eg, in the Lua console:
commands.setblock("~ ~1 ~ minecraft:stone")
... fails to place the block, and returns:

Quote

false
{
"Java Exception Thrown:
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: Method dan200/computercraft/shared/computer/blocks/TileCommandComputer$CommandSender.asCommandSource()Lorg/spongepowered/api/command/CommandSource; is abstract",
}

This would be a possible bug with Sponge I would say. But also down to the CC mod.

#58 DannySMc

  • Members
  • 1,808 posts
  • Location/home/dannysmc95

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:04 PM

Hey guys, we are looking at a pack update, I have amended the poll at the top. I want to know if you want the server to stay as a CC and CC peripherals only server, or if you want to add more mods, and if so, what mods. The options are above; enjoy. We shall have verdict by Friday.

#59 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 24 July 2017 - 12:03 AM

Adding mods limits the server's usefulness when testing potential bugs. Of course, you've already crossed that line with Sponge, so in for a penny, right? Besides, some bugs can't be unearthed without other mods, so given that the 1.8 builds are pretty close to "stable" now's as good a time as any to see how they get on with the other children.

That said, where you go from here should hinge on whether you want Airwaves to remain as a "CC" server at all. Mods that "add-on" to CC obviously encourage players to do CC-related stuff, whereas pretty much anything else other than QOL has the opposite effect. Not that anything on your current list runs afoul of that, mind you.

Certainly I don't want to see another world reset - I still have no idea why you decided to do one when updating to 1.12. Having to reconstruct a work area and then reconfigure systems is a pretty major disincentive to testing code on the server, and in the context of ComputerCraft, ore generation etc is quite irrelevant.

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 24 July 2017 - 12:08 AM.


#60 buzzawak

  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:58 AM

The number one thing I would like added is bundled cable and number two a public access GPS network.

Edited by buzzawak, 24 July 2017 - 07:00 AM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users