Computer craft AE2 storage monitor

4 replies to this topic

#1 IIRajbirx

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:03 AM

Hi i am trying to find a program that will allow me to view the amount of items stored in my ae2 network. (something like RFCC but for stored items)
i also am trying to code this myself, but i cant seem to find a way to get the max amount of items that can be stored in the system, is there a way to get the total amount of types and bytes that the system supports?

ps. i am a noob when it comes to LUA
The modpack im playing is wunderlust reloaded

Edited by IIRajbirx, 11 June 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#2 KingofGamesYami

• Members
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:58 PM

Lucky for you, I've written a generic tutorial for this!

If you have any questions after using the tutorial, please provide the information the tutorial asks for.

#3 IIRajbirx

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:02 PM

View PostKingofGamesYami, on 11 June 2017 - 06:58 PM, said:

Lucky for you, I've written a generic tutorial for this!
If you have any questions after using the tutorial, please provide the information the tutorial asks for.

Hi, i understand the basics given in this tutorial but there doesnt seem to be a current defined method for getting the max capacity of items able to be stored in the me network, is there a way to do this or maybe a mod that adds this function

#4 KingofGamesYami

• Members
  • 3,002 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 12 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

IIRC, someone mentioned in the past that wrapping the individual storage cells would yield this information. I'm not certain. Try examining various parts of the network.

If there isn't a way already, it's not likely there is one. I assume you already have OpenPeripherals, since I don't think AE2 provides any CC integration itself. Unfortunately, it's not likely to be updated as wanderlust reloaded is 1.7.10 :(

#5 IIRajbirx

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:40 AM

Oh wrapping the cells, cant believe i didnt think of that, i will definatley try that thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users