[1.11.2] Sonar X: De-Synced! [Kaos-Network] [Survival] [Space] [Adventure] [Player Economy] [Galacticraft] [24/7]

4 replies to this topic

#1 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

Kaos-Network Presents...

Sonar X

Sonar X is finally open to the public! After resolving many issues with configs and such, thanks to the fine beta testers, it is time we open the server once and for all!

The server is tailored primarily around space, travel, technology and business. The modpack uses Minecraft V1.11.2 with the latest build of ComputerCraft, and more importantly, GalactiCraft. All of this is bundled together with a player based economy, utilizing the features of EconomyLite and PlayerShops. The end goal of the server is to promote more than just creativity, but space exploration, and economic expansion. We want to be able to see some amazing bases on the moon and space stations dotted around the place. We want to see booming businesses and loads of shops, providing a variety of items.

Please see the links below for more information about the server, about the modpack, methods of contacting us, and much more!

See you there!

~The Kaos Network Team~

LinX

Discord server

Modpack Download

Modpack & Server info

Don’t forget to hit that button right there

v

Edited by hugeblank, 08 January 2018 - 10:08 PM.

#2 DeepHeart

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

Hi hughblank,

I couldn't get the modpack to run without disabling foamfix and rftools. I tried the "lawful" version of foamfix as the log suggested that, but got no further. I'm using multiMC 5 to launch it. - Launcher wouldn't load any mods at all!

DistantTemple.

#3 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

View PostDeepHeart, on 17 September 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

Hi hughblank,

I couldn't get the modpack to run without disabling foamfix and rftools. I tried the "lawful" version of foamfix as the log suggested that, but got no further. I'm using multiMC 5 to launch it. - Launcher wouldn't load any mods at all!

DistantTemple.

hm... well rftools is required do join the server. Foamfix is OK to remove, but you're going to have to delete it every time you update the pack.

As for using multimc, make sure you're using forge 1.11.2 rather than the vanilla 1.11.2.

Apologies for the later response, hope this helps!

Edited by hugeblank, 06 October 2017 - 02:29 PM.

#4 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 10:38 PM

Just for clarification, the title "De-Synced" is referring to the past installation method, "ServerSync". By popular demand it was replaced with a much more convenient option for myself, and eventually for you users!

#5 Dametqwerty

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:49 PM

So how in the world do you install this modpack? I couldn't find it on Technic Launcher and the .sh file downloaded server side plugins. Am I missing something here?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users