Jump to content




Schematic builder for CC 1.7+

turtle command

37 replies to this topic

#21 Kepler

  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 06:55 PM

View PostJacobF, on 01 April 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

So I tried using the program through a opus install and the turtle goes out places one block and errors out. With this message on the screen:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event. lua :47:
util.lua:384: Unable to open
usr/builder/pantheon.progress

The turtle has fuel, a crescent hammer, and a piston and blocks to begin and a chest below his starting position. Here is the schematic in that I am trying to build.
https://www.planetmi.../#tab_schemagic

Are you able to create that file manually? It looks like a file permission issue with the file system.

#22 JacobF

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:59 PM

View PostKepler, on 01 April 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

View PostJacobF, on 01 April 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

So I tried using the program through a opus install and the turtle goes out places one block and errors out. With this message on the screen:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event. lua :47:
util.lua:384: Unable to open
usr/builder/pantheon.progress

The turtle has fuel, a crescent hammer, and a piston and blocks to begin and a chest below his starting position. Here is the schematic in that I am trying to build.
https://www.planetmi.../#tab_schemagic

Are you able to create that file manually? It looks like a file permission issue with the file system.

File permisions were indeed spotty on the computer folder on my server. I have set them to be all writable. The turtle goes out places one block and gives me a new error:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event.lua:47:
chestAdapter18.lua:77: bad argument :
table expected, got nil

#23 Kepler

  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:03 PM

View PostJacobF, on 01 April 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

View PostKepler, on 01 April 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

View PostJacobF, on 01 April 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

So I tried using the program through a opus install and the turtle goes out places one block and errors out. With this message on the screen:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event. lua :47:
util.lua:384: Unable to open
usr/builder/pantheon.progress

The turtle has fuel, a crescent hammer, and a piston and blocks to begin and a chest below his starting position. Here is the schematic in that I am trying to build.
https://www.planetmi.../#tab_schemagic

Are you able to create that file manually? It looks like a file permission issue with the file system.

File permisions were indeed spotty on the computer folder on my server. I have set them to be all writable. The turtle goes out places one block and gives me a new error:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event.lua:47:
chestAdapter18.lua:77: bad argument :
table expected, got nil

Although I cannot exactly reproduce this issue, I believe I have fixed the root cause (was trying to refresh inventory even after the turtle had left the chest). Give this another try and let me know if there are still issues.

I have updated both develop-1.8 and master-1.8 with these changes.

#24 JacobF

  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:13 AM

View PostKepler, on 03 April 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

View PostJacobF, on 01 April 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

View PostKepler, on 01 April 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

View PostJacobF, on 01 April 2018 - 06:37 PM, said:

So I tried using the program through a opus install and the turtle goes out places one block and errors out. With this message on the screen:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event. lua :47:
util.lua:384: Unable to open
usr/builder/pantheon.progress

The turtle has fuel, a crescent hammer, and a piston and blocks to begin and a chest below his starting position. Here is the schematic in that I am trying to build.
https://www.planetmi.../#tab_schemagic

Are you able to create that file manually? It looks like a file permission issue with the file system.

File permisions were indeed spotty on the computer folder on my server. I have set them to be all writable. The turtle goes out places one block and gives me a new error:

1 minecraft:concrete:15 (x:0,z:1:y:0)
event.lua:47:
chestAdapter18.lua:77: bad argument :
table expected, got nil

Although I cannot exactly reproduce this issue, I believe I have fixed the root cause (was trying to refresh inventory even after the turtle had left the chest). Give this another try and let me know if there are still issues.

I have updated both develop-1.8 and master-1.8 with these changes.

That did it! Turtle is off to the races! Thank you so much for all your help!

#25 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 09:50 PM

j'ai un problème le programme me dit sa quand j'essaye de l'ancer mon shematic que j'ais t'elecharger


I have a problem the program tells me it when I try to anchor my shematic I'm downloading you




#26 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 10:29 PM

a

#27 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:23 AM

j'essaie de lancer mon schematica mais sa me dit unknown file type help plese


i'm trying to run my schematica but it tells me unknown file type help plese




#28 Kepler

  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:56 AM

View Postmarv21222324, on 12 December 2018 - 01:23 AM, said:

j'essaie de lancer mon schematica mais sa me dit unknown file type help plese

i'm trying to run my schematica but it tells me unknown file type help plese

If you are in single player, simply copy the schematic file into the computer's directory in your world save.
If you are on a server, wget does not seem to work for binary files. Use base64 and pastebin to download schematics.

Instructions are located here: https://github.com/k...hematic-Builder

#29 SquidDev

    Frickin' laser beams

  • Members
  • 1,404 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 12 December 2018 - 11:25 AM

View PostKepler, on 12 December 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

If you are on a server, wget does not seem to work for binary files. Use base64 and pastebin to download schematics.
It should on Minecraft 1.10+, though I'm not sure what version they're on.

#30 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 09:28 PM

j'ais essayer avec le chicken;schematique ça marche mais quand j'essaille de faire la même chose pour mon schematique sa me dit unable to open url


I tried with the chicken schematically it works but when I try to do the same for my schematic it tells me unable to open url




#31 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

voici une vidéo de mes bug: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

here is a video of my bug : https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be




#32 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:20 PM

help me please

#33 Kepler

  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 07:05 PM

View Postmarv21222324, on 12 December 2018 - 10:50 PM, said:

voici une vidéo de mes bug: https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

here is a video of my bug : https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be




From what I saw in the video, I believe you had spaces in the file name.

Good: base64dl test.schematic http://pastebin.com/raw/xxxxxxx
Bad: base64dl this is a test.schematic http://pastebin.com/raw/xxxxxxx

Can you upload the schematic to pastebin and provide the URL. I can test with that.

#34 Bomb Bloke

    Hobbyist Coder

  • Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 16 December 2018 - 10:58 PM

You should be able to wrap quotes around filenames, these days. The shell'll filter them out into single arguments.

#35 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:04 PM


hello Kepler I have a question is that it is possible to put more turtul to build the same schematics to several turtul and for info I sui in mincraft 1.7.10

Edited by marv21222324, 05 January 2019 - 03:05 PM.


#36 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:37 PM

kelper

#37 Kepler

  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

View Postmarv21222324, on 05 January 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

hello Kepler I have a question is that it is possible to put more turtul to build the same schematics to several turtul and for info I sui in mincraft 1.7.10

No, only 1 turtle can build...

#38 marv21222324

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

thx merci





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users