Energy Consumption meter

1 reply to this topic

#1 TrollMaster

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:03 PM

Hello
I play on a roleplay server, I own the energy company and I have been getting into trouble when it comes to billing my costumers for the energy they use. So I thought about writing a program to log how much energy they have consumed during a determined time. Think on it as an energy meter, it would measure how much energy has passed through it and log that in the form of a number, it should also be able to run on a terminal in my power plant and input the consumption of each player on a monitor so I can correctly bill them. There is only one thing impeaching me of writing this thing, I suck at programming I don't know LUA even though I have been watching tons of tutorials I can't seem to get it. I would like to know, is there another program that does this or if it is even possible to do this. If it is possible can I get the name of the function that does it.
Thank You.

#2 pokl1234567890

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:30 AM

Well, if it uses IC2 (mod) then there are 2 or 3 possible ways i can think of.
1. ( requires ccSensors ) - Check for EUs in mfsu + if EUs flow ( EU reader cable or something like that )
2. Only if flows energy ( but u cant say how much )
3. Tax them by time like gave them f.e. 2kk eu ( energy units ) for 1h and it's up to them if they use it or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users