Possibility of CCEdu 1.12x port

4 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainKyros

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

Is it still possible for there to be a 1.12x of ComputercraftEDU? It was my favorite mod when it was still being updated and was really fun to use.

#2 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:32 PM

Sadly Dan does not own the rights to CCEdu (it was developed for Teacher Gaming) and so he doesn't get a say in whether it will be updated or not. It seems unlikely that they will chose to develop it further, as MinecraftEdu's Agent largely replaces it.

I guess it may be possible to get in see whether they'd be prepared to release the source or something, but sadly I doubt that they will.

Edited by SquidDev, 09 October 2017 - 04:32 PM.

#3 roger109z

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCali beetch

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:31 AM

someone could make a block coding program within cc running on monitors or something, that could theoretically replace most of the CCEdu functionality I think but I haven't really used it ever so IDK

#4 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

View Postroger109z, on 09 November 2017 - 04:31 AM, said:

someone could make a block coding program within cc running on monitors or something, that could theoretically replace most of the CCEdu functionality I think but I haven't really used it ever so IDK

A while ago I though of making such an IDE, I haven't done so yet. Usually I make empty github repos, but I don't think I did that. I already have enough projects

#5 monkeybee11

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:40 PM

dont meen to reply to a thread that hasent been used since 2017 but is there any news of CCEDU getting a update at all?
or atleace some 1 making a addon to give CC turtles the sameish GUI ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users