29 replies to this topic

#21 djblocksaway

Epic Coderz

• New Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

View PostKingMachine, on 29 July 2012 - 03:59 PM, said:

Nope, not full of shit, I'm a dick head alright, but I'm full of no shit. Scar divi offered no such options in it's portable release. You sir can not fool me as I was taped and raped by that piece of shit program after having trusted you for the last time. Your incessant tom foolery should come to an end, lest the rest of us face a fate worse than mine. Imagine how many people are LESS computer literate than me. They will suffer from that digital disease for a score far longer than myself. I spent far too much time wasted and far too much blood pressure raised on it to not warn other's of it's dastardly woes. You will not hinder my message. Your "rep" is the least of my concern. I'm here to help everyone else, since your betrayal of my lackadaisical attention to your intentions has left me in a state of concern, for my computer, and your mind.
K. Simply dont get the portable version :ph34r:/>

#22 KingMachine

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

More like simply don't trust shady people like yourself and that company.

#23 Cloudy

Ex-Developer

• Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

Calm it down please guys - will give djblocksaway the benefit of the doubt - it seems like he didn't use the portable release. Looks just like an honest mistake.

For a future release of ComputerCraft I want to look into clients being able to upload scripts (server configurable of course) which should make this auto typing obsolete.

#24 KingMachine

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

People still want auto typing for other reasons pertaining to security exploits. (which are preventable I might add)

#25 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

View PostCloudy, on 29 July 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

Calm it down please guys - will give djblocksaway the benefit of the doubt - it seems like he didn't use the portable release. Looks just like an honest mistake.

For a future release of ComputerCraft I want to look into clients being able to upload scripts (server configurable of course) which should make this auto typing obsolete.
That sounds like a good idea
Please lock or delete this topic as it is no longer relevant

#26 coolblockj

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

You can use AHK(AutoHotKey) and make a program to type out a file

#27 TheOutcast5

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationKonoha - Hidden Leaf Village

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

View Postdjblocksaway, on 28 July 2012 - 01:54 PM, said:

i can help you out.

first install scar divi (ill put link at bottom of post)
after you install it open it then paste this script into it
Spoiler
after you have pasted the script in open up minecraft and get the editor open for the program u want to type in.
after you have done that go into scar divi and click the green arrow (play button) then quickly go back into minecraft and wait about 2 seconds and then you just have to sit back and relax!

Link removed by Cloudy due to nasties coming with the program
Damn you epic you bet me to it

View PostKingMachine, on 28 July 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

That scar DVI shit installed a shitload of toolbarware and bloatware. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.

Changed my home page and gave me an extension (google chrome) that I DID NOT WANT. There was no option to avoid it either.

EDIT: Changed my search engine too.

EDIT 2: BUT WAIT. THERE'S MORE!
It also installed two services to my windows.
DefaultTabUpdate
and
DefaultTabSearch.

EDIT 3:
Finding registry entries named "DefaultTabBHO"
I'm expecting more.

EDIT 4: DefaultTabBHO.DLL >:[

This is malware.

EDIT 5:
Took me 14 minutes to manually remove all of that crap.

SCAR DIVI is not malware, you have the option to not install that stuff. I didn't have any of that stuff because i didn't rush through the installation

#28 djblocksaway

Epic Coderz

• New Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

At least outcast can back me up and prove its not malware,
Infact he showed me this program.

#29 KingMachine

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

Outcast is a proven idiot from my experience. He thinks that advertising the server that he's on, to the server that he's on, just because the server says "no advertising" is witty. True story; on good servers you would have been autobanned. So witty then huh? Then you would have had to plea to the admins to unban you, then they would have had to go through the logs just to see that you derped. How embarrassing.
Also in the PM you sent me outcast, you mentioned "You should get it from its source not from an unknown website that gives portable version."
Fun fact; I got it from the site that Epic linked. Double derp.

#30 FuzzyPurp

Part-Time Ninja

• Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:01 PM

THREAD LOCKED.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users