Old Server

4 replies to this topic

#1 Pockethot

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 01:10 AM

Hello I don't know if this is in the wrong discussion or what but there was a server I really liked and I think it was hosted by Dan, but I can remember. and since a ton of articles are missing I can't see what its name was or if Its even still running. For those who Know what I'm talking about my Username Was pockethot1 , I owned a very large tower and it had a server in it from another player also I remember someone named bomb bloke that lived down the path from my building. Again sorry if this is in the Wrong forum but i cant seem to find a place for this.

#2 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:20 AM

We seldom nuke threads around these parts - here's the one you were thinking of. I believe the server owners are now concentrating on Project Beta instead. AFAIK the old worlds aren't available.

#3 3d6

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

You may be able to ask them for an old world, or a part of it, if it was sentimental to you. Wouldn't hurt to try

#4 Pockethot

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 17 February 2018 - 03:20 AM, said:

We seldom nuke threads around these parts - here's the one you were thinking of. I believe the server owners are now concentrating on Project Beta instead. AFAIK the old worlds aren't available.
Im really sorry about that thanks though

#5 roger109z

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCali beetch

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:03 PM

View Post3d6, on 17 February 2018 - 08:33 AM, said:

You may be able to ask them for an old world, or a part of it, if it was sentimental to you. Wouldn't hurt to try
danny doesn't give out world files, sorry!

Edited by roger109z, 22 February 2018 - 11:04 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users