Doom - CC's first 3D FPS (with online highscores)

game computer

21 replies to this topic

#21 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

I've noticed the script uses shell.dir() to find where the program is located, which only works if you're executing from the same directory as the script. It might be better to use fs.getDir(shell.getRunningProgram()).

View PostPurple, on 23 February 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

I don't use emulators. I am trying to run this on regular old computercraft. Game Version: 1.7.10 Mod Version: 1.74. I do not think that is the problem on account of the fact that I am getting the same error everyone else was. Either way, looking it up on github, thanks for the link, will report back.
I've had no issues running on 1.75, so you could try updating to that version. If it still doesn't work, it would be useful to include your error message or a more detailed description.

#22 Xella

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationOn Earth

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

View PostSquidDev, on 23 February 2018 - 11:43 AM, said:

I've noticed the script uses shell.dir() to find where the program is located, which only works if you're executing from the same directory as the script. It might be better to use fs.getDir(shell.getRunningProgram()).

Ah right. Someone told me already because I didn't know. I forgot to add it in with the update.
I'll just sneakily add it as if it wasn't ever not there. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users