Jump to content




Cleancut


8 replies to this topic

#1 TheZipCreator

  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew York, US

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:51 PM

CleanCut


Features
Images

To Install:
pastebin run nyz3zHKZ

Note for developers:
If you want to create an app, go to the app folder and create a folder that has the name of your app.
Put your icon in there as icon.nfp (Must be 4x3) and your code as app.lua
Once you click whilst on the desktop (which updates it) it will appear.

Left click an app to open it, and right click it to view it's name

Question to you (Yes you):

What should I add?


Edited by TheZipCreator, 28 April 2018 - 09:04 PM.


#2 Windows10User

  • Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationC:\Minecraft\saves\stuff\computer

Posted 29 April 2018 - 09:45 AM

You should add an app store and an archiving API. :D

#3 TheZipCreator

  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew York, US

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

View PostWindows10User, on 29 April 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

You should add an app store and an archiving API. :D
About the app store: I'm working on a program called coal, and you have the coal server and client. The server has a directory called "games", and lists what is there to the client. The client can download any of the games that have been listed

And about the archiving API: Could you improvise what you mean further?

#4 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:11 PM

As of now, you need to remove the ".sys" from all the files in "sys/" for it to work. Otherwise it just starts up with "File not found"

#5 TheZipCreator

  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew York, US

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:03 PM

 LDDestroier, on 30 April 2018 - 05:11 PM, said:

As of now, you need to remove the ".sys" from all the files in "sys/" for it to work. Otherwise it just starts up with "File not found"
What do you mean? There's no ".sys" extension in all files in "sys/".

#6 LDDestroier

  • Members
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

Ach! I mean ".lua"! The files are given the extension of .lua, so the startup script doesn't run them.

#7 SquidDev

    Frickin' laser beams

  • Members
  • 1,409 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:40 PM

 LDDestroier, on 30 April 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

Ach! I mean ".lua"! The files are given the extension of .lua, so the startup script doesn't run them.
It will on CC 1.80, which is probably what they're running. You should upgrade, we have require and palettes now!

That being said, it's probably "cleaner" to use something like loadfile and the absolute path than shell.run. Similarly, it would be better to use the HTTP API in your installer instead of shelling out to pastebin - this way you run downloads in parallel, display a progress bar, etc...

Edited by SquidDev, 30 April 2018 - 08:42 PM.


#8 TheZipCreator

  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew York, US

Posted 02 May 2018 - 09:27 PM

 SquidDev, on 30 April 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

 LDDestroier, on 30 April 2018 - 08:12 PM, said:

Ach! I mean ".lua"! The files are given the extension of .lua, so the startup script doesn't run them.
It will on CC 1.80, which is probably what they're running. You should upgrade, we have require and palettes now!

That being said, it's probably "cleaner" to use something like loadfile and the absolute path than shell.run. Similarly, it would be better to use the HTTP API in your installer instead of shelling out to pastebin - this way you run downloads in parallel, display a progress bar, etc...
Ah, I forgot the HTTP API existed. I'll check it out.

And yes: I am running 1.80

#9 Windows10User

  • Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationC:\Minecraft\saves\stuff\computer

Posted 03 May 2018 - 01:04 PM

 TheZipCreator, on 29 April 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

And about the archiving API: Could you improvise what you mean further?

Something like this: https://pastebin.com/jA4Tjcah.

I successfully compressed rom/programs and rom/apis with this thing.

Feel free to use it, but please at least give me some credit then.

Edited by Windows10User, 03 May 2018 - 01:05 PM.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users