Ore Collecting Miner - a very advanced mining program

turtle

44 replies to this topic

#21 exporta22

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:55 PM

i can't get it to work! may i done something wrong?

Posted Image
macan turbo s 0 60

#22 doctorwhofan92

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 07:34 PM

View Postexporta22, on 05 October 2018 - 01:55 PM, said:

i can't get it to work! may i done something wrong?

Posted Image
macan turbo s 0 60
If you look back you can see where this has been brought up. I'm sure he's doing his best to fix it :)

#23 BrunoZockt

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 October 2018 - 06:21 PM

Hi, I'm sorry for the wait but it's my internet providers fault! -_-
I couldn't reproduce either one of your problems so I think that I messed something up with the automatic update.
Deleting the program and its external folder and reinstalling it could solve it.
Simply run this in your turtle:
delete [programName]
delete database/[programName]
pastebin get gkz5sgZ8 [programName]
Please reply wether it worked or not.

#24 superbosser

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 11:26 PM

I tried to run your program but I get OCM:61: attempt to call nil. I am using computercraft 1.7 and am running the tekkit legends pack. Thanks in advance

#25 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 09 December 2018 - 10:02 PM

Tekkit misconfigures ComputerCraft, enabling a debug option that should only be used by scripters under rare circumstances. In ComputerCraft.cfg, make sure disable_lua51_features is set to false.

#26 d3ighty

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:57 AM

For some reason i get this error message: https://i.imgur.com/E4m7Knt.png , im on enigmatica 2 non-expert with the newest CC:Tweaked. Can anybody help me? :)

#27 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:03 AM

It looks like the script installs a few other files, but tries to load at least one of them before it could've possibly been downloaded. Guess Bruno didn't test a clean install with the latest build.

You may be able to work around this by grabbing the file manually:

pastebin get cR9vEiTc database/OCM/lang

#28 d3ighty

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:00 PM

Actually that worked , thanks for that! but now i got https://imgur.com/a/qOXGgfd,

i guess it just dont want to work for me :o

Edit: Its because i use the unlimited fuel mode.

Edited by d3ighty, 12 February 2019 - 09:51 PM.

#29 BrunoZockt

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:34 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 12 February 2019 - 09:03 AM, said:

It looks like the script installs a few other files, but tries to load at least one of them before it could've possibly been downloaded. Guess Bruno didn't test a clean install with the latest build.

You may be able to work around this by grabbing the file manually:

pastebin get cR9vEiTc database/OCM/lang

Thank you for jumping in. It does indeed seem like I didn't test a clean install, which I'm very surprised by myself. I normally test thoroughly before posting to pastebin. What a fail...
However this is resolved now so that there should be no problems executing the program for the first time as long as there is a working internet connection and the http-setting turned on.

Edited by BrunoZockt, 03 April 2019 - 03:21 PM.

#30 Ramog

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:34 AM

While using Computercraft version 1.79 I had the problem that the turtle wouldn't start any kind of chest filling precedure as soon as its inventory is full. It just keeps digging and throwing the items on the ground.

#31 BrunoZockt

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

View PostRamog, on 12 March 2019 - 12:34 AM, said:

While using Computercraft version 1.79 I had the problem that the turtle wouldn't start any kind of chest filling precedure as soon as its inventory is full. It just keeps digging and throwing the items on the ground.
Sorry for taking so long. I had a lot on my plate and didn't have enough time to get into this.
The problem only occured with the normal chest option, right? If yes then I've found and fixed the mistake now. It should automatically update as always, please let me know if you're still having issues.

Thanks for your feedback and for using my program!

#32 Mining_Pickaxe

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Locationhm... Im not sure... I guess i am living on the earth? I may be wrong.

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:20 PM

Hi,
I tried using your script in ComputerCraft 1.8pr1 (MC 1.12.2) and added the enderchest to the avaible chest blocks (enderstorage:ender_storage), but when it filled up its inventory and goes to dumping the contents to the chest, it crashes with "Unknown chunk:2: attempt to compare nil with number".

Could you help me out with that?

#33 UkeFox

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:53 AM

View PostBrunoZockt, on 02 April 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

Sorry for taking so long. I had a lot on my plate and didn't have enough time to get into this.
The problem only occured with the normal chest option, right? If yes then I've found and fixed the mistake now. It should automatically update as always, please let me know if you're still having issues.

The issue is still present. I also noticed an issue with the naming of the iron chests. You have them named IronChest:IronBlockChest when it should be IronChest:Iron_Chest. I cannot correct the issue myself because of how the program works. It refreshes the code anytime I start the program.

#34 BrunoZockt

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:53 PM

View PostUkeFox, on 14 May 2019 - 03:53 AM, said:

View PostBrunoZockt, on 02 April 2019 - 09:45 PM, said:

The issue is still present. I also noticed an issue with the naming of the iron chests. You have them named IronChest:IronBlockChest when it should be IronChest:Iron_Chest. I cannot correct the issue myself because of how the program works. It refreshes the code anytime I start the program.

To disable the automatic update, just comment out "update()" which can be found within the main() function at the bottom of the code.
I will look into this now, I got the names by inspecting the chests though, so unless the names have been changed it should work... been some time though

View PostMining_Pickaxe, on 09 May 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

Hi,
I tried using your script in ComputerCraft 1.8pr1 (MC 1.12.2) and added the enderchest to the avaible chest blocks (enderstorage:ender_storage), but when it filled up its inventory and goes to dumping the contents to the chest, it crashes with "Unknown chunk:2: attempt to compare nil with number".

Could you help me out with that?

The enderchest from enderstorage should work unless it's name has been changed. Adding chests yourself wont work because of the program automatically getting the official version from pastebin at startup.

#35 ovadex

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 08:07 AM

The enderchest from enderstorage should work unless it's name has been changed. Adding chests yourself wont work because of the program automatically getting the official version from pastebin at startup.

It looks like that may have happened. In the script it's down as "EnderStorage:enderChest" but when I check the item id (F3+H) it's shown as "enderstorage:ender_storage"

Also when on normal chest mode it doesn't drop off when full. Just overflows and drops everywhere.

Love the program by the way. It's meticulous as far as getting the ores!

#36 ovadex

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:56 PM

It looks like the enderchest name might have changed at some point since the item id I see in game differs from what is in the script. in game it's shown as "enderstorage:ender_storage".

Love the prog aside from the fact it never seems to drop off in the chest.

#37 ravensniper72

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

When I run the program i can get past the update notification but i can't select any menu options. Help.

#38 BrunoZockt

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 July 2019 - 09:32 PM

View Postravensniper72, on 18 July 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

When I run the program i can get past the update notification but i can't select any menu options. Help.
Did you try using the arrow keys?

#39 renjestoo

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:55 AM

View PostBrunoZockt, on 30 July 2019 - 09:32 PM, said:

View Postravensniper72, on 18 July 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

Did you try using the arrow keys?

@BrunoZockt

I also can't get past the menu options after the update.
I tried WASD, Arrowkeys, left and right mousebuttons
I tried it in a normal turtle (I know... that doesn't work with touch)
and in an advanced turtle.. (I can check the "Dont show anymore" option)
after that, I click on "OK" and then the menu options don't work anymore.

I play in "Minecraft 1.14.4" and I use "cc-tweaked-1.14.4-1.84.0"

Hope you can help me with this information. If you need any other info, let me know.

#40 Nicolay

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

Hello!

When trying to start the mining, I am getting "M:2503: attempt to call nil". I run 1.7.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users