Close multishell tabs automatically?

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheZen

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationHoquiam Wa

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:38 AM

Multishell tabs will finish a program then say "press any key to continue..."
I want to skip the press any key to continue part.

#2 Lupus590

• Members
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 May 2020 - 11:56 AM

It doesn't seem to be a thing that you can prevent from what I know by looking at both wikis. But you could easily make a contribution and add a setting line "multishell.auto_close_tabs".

#3 Luca_S

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 May 2020 - 02:02 PM

If you do end up changing multishell, this is the line you need to modify. You should probably also document that setting somewhere.

#4 qwerty

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationThe Sand Dunes

Posted 10 June 2020 - 06:25 PM

Luca_S, on 29 May 2020 - 02:02 PM, said:

If you do end up changing multishell, this is the line you need to modify. You should probably also document that setting somewhere.

QQ - could one hypothetically attach
tProcess.bInteracted = true
to a
 corutine.yield() 
Now I'm not an expert by any stretch of the word and am even less antiquated with the various bugs with the event system but my monkey brain believes this to be possible...

#5 Luca_S

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:07 PM

qwerty, on 10 June 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

Now I'm not an expert by any stretch of the word and am even less antiquated with the various bugs with the event system but my monkey brain believes this to be possible...
What do you mean? If you want to add a setting as described by Lupus you would just add an "and not settings.get("multishell.auto_close_tabs", false)" to the condition of the if.

#6 qwerty

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationThe Sand Dunes

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:33 PM

Luca_S, on 10 June 2020 - 09:07 PM, said:

qwerty, on 10 June 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

What do you mean? If you want to add a setting as described by Lupus you would just add an "and not settings.get("multishell.auto_close_tabs", false)" to the condition of the if.
k, cool. i might be mentally handicapped because I allways over engineer even the simplest of solutions, kinda like the code responsible for the two team color splat on cosmetics in 'Team Defense Fort Two'

Edited by qwerty, 10 June 2020 - 09:33 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Google