Jump to content




[HTTP] Rednet Explorer 3.1 Beta - Share your programs with the world! (Now with more hacker protection!)


86 replies to this topic

#41 A friendly nobody

  • New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:20 PM

View Postdjblocksaway, on 30 August 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

your "FUCK YOU" Files took about 20 seconds to delete.....
and no you can not still spam the site as anonymous access isn't allowed "temporary"
Lol, maknig the admin disallow the access was my main mission. Thank you, good job.
Also, posting two thousands "FUCK YOU" files of 40 kilobytes each took me ~10 minutes, I can still increase the size to 20 megabytes and rape the shit out of your disk quota or bandwidth.
You may be interested in fact, that when I was spamming, your site went down two times! I guess the host thought that I'm DDoSing and locked it, and rightly so, lol.
You may also check my IP address and block it, but don't worry, I'm using Tor and I can change the IP whenever I want.

give up
Posted Image

#42 Leo Verto

  • Members
  • 620 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:40 PM

Ah well, the fact the local time you've hacked it first would have been 2am if you really were from sydney, was a sign you used tor, although hacking stuff at such times isn't very rare.

Edit: Just banning all IPs from the tor exit node list wouldn't be that hard.

#43 cant_delete_account

  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

View PostA friendly nobody, on 31 August 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

View Postdjblocksaway, on 30 August 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

your "FUCK YOU" Files took about 20 seconds to delete.....
and no you can not still spam the site as anonymous access isn't allowed "temporary"
Lol, maknig the admin disallow the access was my main mission. Thank you, good job.
Also, posting two thousands "FUCK YOU" files of 40 kilobytes each took me ~10 minutes, I can still increase the size to 20 megabytes and rape the shit out of your disk quota or bandwidth.
You may be interested in fact, that when I was spamming, your site went down two times! I guess the host thought that I'm DDoSing and locked it, and rightly so, lol.
You may also check my IP address and block it, but don't worry, I'm using Tor and I can change the IP whenever I want.

give up
Posted Image
I wish I had access to the website. 'Cause I could easily stop you from doing that by adding some stuff in the PHP script and banning all known proxy IPs and stuff. I would also add a special message for you :)/>

#44 justync7

  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationCLGD

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

woah woah woah. i cant believe i never noticed this.

#45 A friendly nobody

  • New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

The less rights I have, the less rights the others have. I guess your users won't be happy if you try to take their anonymity, lol.
I repeat, try :)/>.

But now, I'll just wait for your move. Meanwhile, ask yourselves a question: Is it really worth it to fight so hard, just to defend your shitty site, which is already dying? I don't think so, but do what you want. It's yours, for now.

#46 Leo Verto

  • Members
  • 620 posts
  • LocationOver there

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

I think in this case, defending the site is a lot easier than attacking it, the last step would be to restrict the connections to whitelisted IPs (eg. of popular CC servers) only.

#47 Cloudy

    Ex-Developer

  • Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

View PostA friendly nobody, on 31 August 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

The less rights I have, the less rights the others have. I guess your users won't be happy if you try to take their anonymity, lol.
I repeat, try :)/>.

But now, I'll just wait for your move. Meanwhile, ask yourselves a question: Is it really worth it to fight so hard, just to defend your shitty site, which is already dying? I don't think so, but do what you want. It's yours, for now.

Please stop trying to ruin things for other people. You haven't broken any forum rules as of yet so I'm not going to do anything - and you rightfully so brought security issues to people's attention - but enough is enough. The community is nice natured and always try to help other people - but now you're just trying to provoke a reaction which makes you look like a dick.

To everyone else: I'd recommend ignoring anything else posted, and securing your site properly.

#48 cant_delete_account

  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

View PostLeo Verto, on 31 August 2012 - 08:41 PM, said:

I think in this case, defending the site is a lot easier than attacking it, the last step would be to restrict the connections to whitelisted IPs (eg. of popular CC servers) only.
Exactly, like make an application to be able to post websites. You can still download, but not make them.

#49 A friendly nobody

  • New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Sorry Cloudy,
but trolling these people who know shit about security and are trying to be 1337 programmers in ComputerCraft...
so funny...

Anyways, your site:
Posted Image

I'll be watching.

#50 ComputerCraftFan11

  • Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:07 AM

Samrg is currently working on updating the PHP files, so there won't be much hackers...

Anyways, the database won't be up for a while.

#51 djblocksaway

    Epic Coderz

  • New Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

ok the database is up i have blocked php files, html files, index files etc

#52 cant_delete_account

  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

View PostA friendly nobody, on 31 August 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Sorry Cloudy,
but trolling these people who know shit about security and are trying to be 1337 programmers in ComputerCraft...
so funny...

Anyways, your site:


I'll be watching.
We have blocked PHP, HTM, and HTML files. GL.

#53 Cloudy

    Ex-Developer

  • Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

*sigh*.

If you guys don't get back and topic and stop trying to act big and clever I'll be forced to close this topic. Fix bugs, ignore trolls, move on - instead of trying to provoke further reactions.

#54 djblocksaway

    Epic Coderz

  • New Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:06 PM

View Postmarumaru, on 02 September 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

:D/> says the guy who closed a topic about defending a site about a mod hes a developer on.

I mean really, I don't just want to sit here and watch the site crumble due to various people just picking on it. -.- but I guess if I am told to just sit and watch I will. I really don't want to just watch the site get attacked.

"stop trying to act big and clever"
Heheh, You've done that too many times yourself, but I don't want to have you start arguing with me and someone ending up banned so I'll stop right there.

Ignore trolls? Hah, funny. -.- You're telling us to just ignore someone who is destroying data on servers randomly, and said he's gonna be watching your site and that eventually you won't own it. It's a potential threat that needs taken care of.

But I do agree about getting back on topic so I might as well post SOMETHING about this topic instead of making the topic something else..

In Rednet Explorer 3.0, theres going to be a database, an http database? So that means, whenever you create a site... you would have to plead to someone to get it on the database? Or how exactly is that gonna work?

It will automatically upload the site ^.^

#55 A friendly nobody

  • New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Lol, I wanted to stop after Cloudy's post, but it seems that you guys want more...
Since I forgot about your lovely site for a moment, I decided just to spam it with 100 "FUCK YOU"-like files, as a warning.

Also,

View Postmarumaru, on 02 September 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forget.
We do not forgive.
Expect us.
HOLY SHIT maru, you must be one of them:
Spoiler
srs bzns

#56 Left4Cake

  • Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:12 PM

I can't connect to the Database to do anything?

#57 ComputerCraftFan11

  • Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostA friendly nobody, on 02 September 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

Lol, I wanted to stop after Cloudy's post, but it seems that you guys want more...
Since I forgot about your lovely site for a moment, I decided just to spam it with 100 "FUCK YOU"-like files, as a warning.

Also,

View Postmarumaru, on 02 September 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forget.
We do not forgive.
Expect us.
HOLY SHIT maru, you must be one of them:
Spoiler
srs bzns

Just for you, I might make a temporary change (until we get multiple account support) so that you are required to login to a minecraft premium account to upload. Then ban your account.

#58 A friendly nobody

  • New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:14 PM

Your users won't be very happy if you do that, you know...
Posted Image

#59 ComputerCraftFan11

  • Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

View PostA friendly nobody, on 02 September 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

Your users won't be very happy if you do that, you know...
Posted Image

Don't worry, it won't send the password, just the session ID.

#60 cant_delete_account

  • Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:50 PM

View PostA friendly nobody, on 02 September 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

Your users won't be very happy if you do that, you know...

BTW, deleted your very nice spam files. :D/>
And your lolhax, you know, html5 isn't a valid file extension.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users