Master Control System (MCS) Ver. 1.7 Beta

89 replies to this topic

#81 richardp93

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostCranium, on 05 October 2012 - 10:38 PM, said:

I don't have any pictures or videos of the system. It all differs on how you want to set it up. I have tried to make the system as easy to install as possible. If you can set up the bundled cables to the back of the computer, then run your cables to your machines, then you can set it up. That's the only requirement as far as hardware setup. Make sure that the cable goes TO the back of the computer, not OVER the back of the computer. The cable must end at the back.

i have seen the cables b4 but i have never used them...how would i connect them all together...in my instance i want to be able to controll my reactor turn off/on lights turn off/on redstone engines off/on quarry and shut/open doors... is there some sort of junction i make?

#82 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Nope. Just lay down the bundled cable, then the colored wire you need attaches to that wire. If you need more information about the use of RedPower wires, I suggest you take a look at their Wiki. Once you try it, it's all fairly easy. Eloraam made it VERY easy to use. :(/>

#83 richardp93

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:30 PM

View PostCranium, on 05 October 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

Nope. Just lay down the bundled cable, then the colored wire you need attaches to that wire. If you need more information about the use of RedPower wires, I suggest you take a look at their Wiki. Once you try it, it's all fairly easy. Eloraam made it VERY easy to use. :(/>

ok thanks for your help! do you happen to have a link to it?

#84 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:35 PM

Well, RedPower's official wiki seems to be lacking, but it seems our fine friends over at Technicpack.net have filled in the blanks.
http://technicpack.w...tegory:Redpower

#85 richardp93

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostCranium, on 05 October 2012 - 11:35 PM, said:

Well, RedPower's official wiki seems to be lacking, but it seems our fine friends over at Technicpack.net have filled in the blanks.
http://technicpack.w...tegory:Redpower

thank you...and one last question....to put the program on the computer i take the raw paste data and put that in a word doc and put that in the computer folder?

#86 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

That, or you can use "pastebin get <pastebin code> <new file name>"

#87 sleawnis

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

just a suggestion, put Ur images in a spoiler and surround the image link in image tags, just makes it look neater :)/>. Also grate program :D/>

#88 luxaz

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Program sounds great, Just 2 things, 1. I can only have 1 cable ON, when I turn my 2nd machine to On the first one doesnt power, but still stands like ON in the monitor. And thats the only way to turn things off(turn something else on)
2. It was anoying to not knowing which side of the computer the wire should be on(Now I know its the back). I use the lastest version.

#89 sikkie123

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:42 AM

Hello.
I have a question and would like if somebody answered it.
Can you turn off games in the main menu?
Thanks.

#90 Cloudy

Ex-Developer

• Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Locked by request.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users