Minecraft Livestream By Selkitty Featuring Computercraft

4 replies to this topic

#1 Selkitty

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:24 PM

When the stream is live, I blunder about building bases and trying to learn how to code ComputerCraft programs (I'm getting a little better at this x3) ^^
Theres a ton of recorded video, most of it is Minecraft related and most of the Minecraft is ComputerCraft related. Also, on the non-live stream is some of my more interesting recordings that specifically involve ComputerCraft

Heres a link untill I figure out how to imbed video from livestream (not possible)
Selkitty's Minecraft Channel

For the love of the deties... Folks, my stream has something called autopilot... that means when its not live previously recorded streams are being shown. Do not spam the chat system on the stream page, because for one I do not use that chat, I use IRC, and two its irritating to start up my streaming program to see spam.

K, been doing some research on streaming due to lag issues/complaints about livestream.
Yes I know livestream has substandard video quality and the stream is choppy and theres advertisements all over the place. However, Livestream is free and easy for me to set up and stream with.
Also the livestream application is literally one click free broadcasting this isn't a professional stream guys and unless you can show me a free alternative that's just as easy please don't ask me to switch.

Results are as follows:

Bandwidth: apparently it's lower than It's supposed to be, at&t is probably sneaking a choke in on my connection or something <.<

Livestream alternatives: twitch.tv/justin.tv: No. unless you can show me a program that is easy to set up and run (NOT Xsplit, unless you would like to donate a license for it) also, that adobe thing I keep seeing doesnt like my computer so thats not an option either.

Edited by Selkitty, 25 February 2012 - 06:03 AM.

#2 Casper7526

OG of CC

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Damn straight, you should see her on the 5th of Nov

#3 Selkitty

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:31 PM

/me has completely forgotten what happened on that date o.o; *runs off to watch the vid*

FACEPALM gods damnit derpderpderp

Edited by Selkitty, 06 February 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#4 Brigander

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationThe Darkness

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

Remember, remember the 5th of November,
the gunpower, treason and plot.
I see no reason the gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot

#5 Selkitty

• Members
  • 58 posts