[Advertisement] Amazing Minecraft Server

9 replies to this topic

#1 Casper7526

OG of CC

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

Ok, so if any of you know me, you know I have HORRIBLE internet atm, so not only playing SMP is insanely difficult, but the server would have to be amazing for me to even stay connected. Well I found my home!

http://godcraft.com/ (Read Below First)

This lovely set of servers is hosted by our lovely Kane_Hart (he also funds this very website for free, FOR the community)

Now, when you first check out the site you'll soon learn that this isn't a free server, and you'll learn why really quickly. Sure it costs $10 or so to join, but what you get for that $10 is by far the most amazing server I've ever seen.

#1 - I'm personally on the new Industrial Server (IC/BC/RP/CC (No Turtles, but Wifi is 9000 blocks long)), I've never seen less than 5 people online and normally it's closer to 10.
#2 - I have HORRIBLE internet and this is easily "playable" for me. Anyone with real internet would notice VERY MINIMUM LAG.
#3 - The whole point of paying $10 or so is to prevent griefers and people that arn't serious about joining an amazing community, this means that the servers are not only full of an amazing set of guys/gals, but you don't have to worry about your stuff being destroyed when you log off for the night.

You can find more about the server and the community on the website above, I give this server and the community 9.5/10!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Kane_Hart in irc, or on the godcraft forums, you could also find me in irc or here as well I guess but I can't help you with anything more than just my experiences with the server :unsure:/>

#2 KevStyle

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

Paid to play is stupid ......... also i dont have something to pay for it.... also i heard Kane his comunity "Isnt cool" from some other godcraft players.

#3 Advert

Custom Title

• Moderators
  • 459 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostKevStyle, on 02 April 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Paid to play is stupid ......... also i dont have something to pay for it.... also i heard Kane his comunity "Isnt cool" from some other godcraft players.
Paid to win is stupid ......... also i dont have something to pay for it.... also i heard Everyone the community "Isnt cool" from all the free players.

See what I did there? :)/>

#4 KevStyle

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I Just hate it to pay for a server you already paid 20$ for. the client....

#5 Noodle

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • LocationSometime.

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Why pay if it's not dedicated?
The site seems to be a copy from bukkit's site.
It needs mods.
Another thing, You could make bukkit!

#6 Advert

Custom Title

• Moderators
  • 459 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostNoodle, on 03 April 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

Why pay if it's not dedicated?
The site seems to be a copy from bukkit's site.
It needs mods.
Another thing, You could make bukkit!

It uses the same forum software, and it is dedicated. Please check your facts before you post.

#7 rob

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

I have my own opinions.

Edited by Advert, 03 April 2012 - 10:23 PM.
Saving your ass from a defamation lawsuit.

#8 Cloudy

Ex-Developer

• Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

They are not promising you things that you aren't going to get - or saying that you cannot find a free server elsewhere. If people want to pay for it, it is their choice and theirs alone. If people ARE paying for it, it means there is a market for it.

It is not a "scam" just because you don't agree with it.

#9 rob

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostCloudy, on 03 April 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

They are not promising you things that you aren't going to get - or saying that you cannot find a free server elsewhere. If people want to pay for it, it is their choice and theirs alone. If people ARE paying for it, it means there is a market for it.

It is not a "scam" just because you don't agree with it.

Okay, so I have my own opinions, and yes I do not agree with the way Kane is running his server. I just hope that he has filed his server as a profitable organization, or he himself can be sued for tax evasion. My "defamation lawsuit" will be the least of my problems.

#10 djblocksaway

Epic Coderz

• New Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

no one wants to pay for an mc server like seriously if you want a free server join mine :)/>

it has no whitelist and the mods are Redpower2 and computercraft 1.31
but my server is 1.2.3 :D/> and its bukkit ;)/>
IP : 144.136.208.207:25564

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users