; View Level: OVAR 9000!!!
Yay! The thread has broken 100,000 views!!
Thanks to everyone who looked at this program. You are all awesome.
:Attention: The program now supports "Ore Quarry" functionality. Use "-oreQuarry true" to use it, or type "-help" to find out more
:Attention Again: With CC1.64 I made a hack for Ore Quarries without compare blocks. Check it out in the downloads!
Usage for Ore Quarry Hack:
A year ago, this program had a really BIG update. I basically rewrote the whole program from scratch. It is now much more efficient, modular, and is also easier to adjust from a coding standpoint.
As of version 3.5.0, the turtle also has oreQuarry support built in.
Note: If you don't know how to access any of the features: Type "quarry help" where "quarry" is whatever you named the program.
- Huge Sized Quarries possible, the only restriction is how much fuel you can stuff in the turtle (and chunk loading)
- Will always move to the proper position, will even attack mobs that get in the way!
- Great for digging out rooms underground
- Great for demolishing houses (use invert)
- Great for digging holes down to bedrock
- Deposits blocks into a chest when finished
- Checks often to see if inventory is full
- If inventory full, will go to a home chest to deposit blocks, then go right back where it was and continue mining
- Ender Chest enabled! Feel free to use them
- Session Persistence! Quarries will live through crashes and SSP
- Ore Quarry capable! Check the help section for instructions
- Turtle can mine down a certain number of blocks before starting. Good for getting to diamonds quickly.
- If it runs into bedrock, it will come back to start and tell you where bedrock was found.
- Automatically checks if you have fuel disabled
- Keeps a (somewhat) detailed record of what it mines
- Will log mining runs for posterity when done (If you want)
- While running, displays percent to completion and total blocks mined.
- Very modular, many different things can be changed by config and arguments
- Now can be fully automated from parent programs. Everything can be set from arguments
- Intelligently tells you settings you have changed
- Now has a companion program to place ladders all the way to the bottom.
- Now has a companion rednet program to give status updates when running. See below for current version
- Will intelligently request fuel before mining, so it won't run out half way through.
- Refuels quickly! You will fueled up and ready to go in no time!
- Supports GPS networks. Is able to accurately get its position every time (If wanted)
- Shell to control turtle
- Maybe start quarries through rednet
- None right now
Now that everything is configurable by argument, there is more to the use section that you should know.
Version 3.6.4 (this goes on the turtle):
Version 3.6.4 Rednet Companion Program (this goes on computer, compatible with 3.5.2 - current):
Version 1.0.3 Rednet Repeater Program (goes on computer, compatible with 3.5.4 - current)
Version Made by Renari compatible with the "Miny Chunky Module" peripheral. (Version 3.5.5)
Showcase Video by utybo. Goes over basics, rednet, oreQuarry, and enderChests (Version 3.6.3)
Full Demonstration Video for (almost) all features of the program (Version 3.0.7)
Demonstration video of the newer Rednet Program (Version 3.5.4)
How to oreQuarry (Version 3.5.5):
Demonstration of using Quadracopters (Version 3.6.1)
Pictures of the new Rednet Program
My Github: https://github.com/c...ogs/tree/LuaDev
This is where all the new and in-development features of my programs will be. Not all programs are guaranteed to actually run at the time you download them.
Edited by civilwargeeky, 13 March 2015 - 06:43 PM.