AngelMedia | [Reworking of AngelTV] | AngelSound [alpha2] -- the VirtualDJ of MC!

media

82 replies to this topic

#81 ArchAngel075

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

I see, then using a transcoder in CCTube would be best.

--
After school today i start working on the Editor and MainMenu.
Im thinking if one can write thier own flawless transcoder can they not just provide it and then have it treated as a API in other programs? This can mean that if you wish for a transcode of XYZ to ACB then you just need the transcoding "API"... might be a good idea to support such behavior in AngelMedia.

--Added to AngelMedia TODO :
A transcoder folder, placing the transcoder API file in it will open the two formats being used up for transcoding. Allmost like a format bridge.

#82 ArchAngel075

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Im declaring this to be dead, i may open it up again in future.

My hands are full with school and the project me and a friend have started on for BYOND (google it!)

---

-ArchAngel075

#83 theoriginalbit

Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

• Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:01 PM

View PostArchAngel075, on 01 February 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

I see, then using a transcoder in CCTube would be best.

--
Im thinking if one can write thier own flawless transcoder can they not just provide it and then have it treated as a API in other programs? This can mean that if you wish for a transcode of XYZ to ACB then you just need the transcoding "API"... might be a good idea to support such behavior in AngelMedia.
Our transcoder will never be an API. It is a program. Run it with shell.run or from the terminal with the appropriate parameters and it will work 100%. I don't see any point in making it an API.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users