utility lua networking

29 replies to this topic

#1 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

[1.48] CRAKKED [4.02]

CRAKKED is released after much internal testing, more features to follow.

The reason why I created and am ever updating this program; is to publicize the loop holes/security error in programs. The idea is that giving people the tools, the developers will then patch or do so much quicker or even find out that there is an error.

Such as with programs that use passwords, I am concerned someone uses a password related to them with another service possible there Minecraft password and then some devilish person gets their hands on it, by making developers patch hopefully to avoid this situation. Such a situation occurred on a private server with my friend, thankful it was me who broke program and had his password which was the same as his Minecraft password.

CURRENTLY SERVER SPAM DOESN'T WORK! IM WORKING ON IT!

Explanation of the functions
Spoiler

Program Download
Spoiler

Pictures
Spoiler

Change Log
Spoiler

Edited by AfterLifeLochie, 05 January 2013 - 12:32 PM.
Removing link - malicious software.

#2 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

No code to show. PM me when you either have code to show, or decide that you want this moved to General.

Unlocked. Try using no spaces in the closing spoiler tags.

#3 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

UPDATED TO 3.24

#4 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

UPDATED TO 4.02

#5 GravityScore

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • LocationLand of Meh

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

I see how you might want to improve the overall security of programs on this forum, but I believe this is the completely wrong way to go about it.

What you are doing here is almost exactly the same as what happened to NDFJay and his OS. A better way to achieve your goal would be to PM the creator of the program and tell them the problem - maybe even suggest a solution to it! The lack of security in some programs is not your problem - it is up to the developers to fix it, and the users to asses the security of the program and to not use a common password or one that could lead to sensitive information being discovered. You may be able to aid the developers in patching any flaws, but this is the wrong way to aid them.

I also believe you are not allowed to post malicious code in these forums. Does this count as malicious?

#6 SuicidalSTDz

Permutator of Strings

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

GravityScore, on 05 January 2013 - 10:28 AM, said:

I see how you might want to improve the overall security of programs on this forum, but I believe this is the completely wrong way to go about it.

What you are doing here is almost exactly the same as what happened to NDFJay and his OS. A better way to achieve your goal would be to PM the creator of the program and tell them the problem - maybe even suggest a solution to it! The lack of security in some programs is not your problem - it is up to the developers to fix it, and the users to asses the security of the program and to not use a common password or one that could lead to sensitive information being discovered. You may be able to aid the developers in patching any flaws, but this is the wrong way to aid them.

I also believe you are not allowed to post malicious code in these forums. Does this count as malicious?
I agree completely with you, as this "kid" is trying to make my OS look like shit. Also editing/deleting my code without permission. No worries though, his code will be incompatible with my OS as time goes on. This "program" is malicious and should be stopped.

#7 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

What happened to NDFjay? I dont think this is malicious. Sure even the admin seen this and locked it as I forgot the pastebin... Also if I just quietly PM or posted there forum I would be ingored my idea was to give everyone the tools to breck so either the devs patch or change it to make it more secure or.people stop using it as its insecure as the tools are ready avaible. Sorry for all my spelling mistakes and typos im on my phone...

#8 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

SuicidalSTDz, on 05 January 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

I agree completely with you, as this "kid" is trying to make my OS look like shit. Also editing/deleting my code without permission. No worries though, his code will be incompatible with my OS as time goes on. This "program" is malicious and should be stopped.

You're OS doesn't even stop CRTL + T! The first two lines are the username and password. I can.modify my code simple... Not malicious at all...

#9 SuicidalSTDz

Permutator of Strings

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

You're OS doesn't even stop CRTL + T! The first two lines are the username and password. I can.modify my code simple... Not malicious at all...
My program does not stop CTRL+T, hmm, funny last time I checked it did. Also this is completely Malicious as it deletes my code and replaces it.

#10 GravityScore

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • LocationLand of Meh

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:46 AM

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

What happened to NDFjay? I dont think this is malicious. Sure even the admin seen this and locked it as I forgot the pastebin... Also if I just quietly PM or posted there forum I would be ingored my idea was to give everyone the tools to breck so either the devs patch or change it to make it more secure or.people stop using it as its insecure as the tools are ready avaible. Sorry for all my spelling mistakes and typos im on my phone...

So am I, yet my typing is fine? Anyway, we know what your goal for this is (you stated that in the OP), we just do not agree with your implementation of it. Malicious code is code that is intended to or does cause harm or grievance. I'm pretty sure that this could cause harm to people if used by others - causing grievance for the people affected. It also (quite apparent here) causes grievance to the developers.

And did you seriously not read the NDFOS post? Basically, someone hacked his PHP server and decrypted everyone's passcodes. They found NDFJays forum account password, and defaced his account. I'm not saying that you are doing exactly what that person did to the same extent - but you both had/have the same intentions. To expose security flaws by causing harm to people, so that the developers may hopefully fix a problem that would get fixed just as quickly as If you did not cause any harm.

#11 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

SuicidalSTDz, on 05 January 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

My program does not stop CTRL+T, hmm, funny last time I checked it did. Also this is completely Malicious as it deletes my code and replaces it.

No it doesn't the earlier version I used didnt stop it... Thats not malicious...

#12 SuicidalSTDz

Permutator of Strings

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

SuicidalSTDz, on 05 January 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

No it doesn't the earlier version I used didnt stop it... Thats not malicious...
You are deleting my code, editing the use'rs Username and Password... You are editing the entire OS and that's not malicious? I don't know what sick twisted world you live in.

#13 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

GravityScore, on 05 January 2013 - 10:46 AM, said:

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

So am I, yet my typing is fine? Anyway, we know what your goal for this is (you stated that in the OP), we just do not agree with your implementation of it. Malicious code is code that is intended to or does cause harm or grievance. I'm pretty sure that this could cause harm to people if used by others - causing grievance for the people affected. It also (quite apparent here) causes grievance to the developers.

And did you seriously not read the NDFOS post? Basically, someone hacked his PHP server and decrypted everyone's passcodes. They found NDFJays forum account password, and defaced his account. I'm not saying that you are doing exactly what that person did to the same extent - but you both had/have the same intentions. To expose security flaws by causing harm to people, so that the developers may hopefully fix a problem that would get fixed just as quickly as If you did not cause any harm.

Believe me what the person did I wouldnt do, if I found a SERIOUS flaw I wouldnt realse it id tell the dev... So how do you think I should help?

#14 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Actually any username and password works with ShitOS....

#15 GravityScore

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • LocationLand of Meh

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

1. Remove this project - more harm than good will be done.
2. If you do happen to come across a major security flaw, PM the developer, and request an immediate hot fix release with just that one update.
3. Find some other fun project to work on. Like Mario. Goddammit I want to play Mario in CC!

And a side note: being offensive and rude will not get you very far in life at all. Grow up.

#16 SuicidalSTDz

Permutator of Strings

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

Actually any username and password works with ShitOS....
ShitOS uses my code, code that you have no permission to edit/modify in any way.

#17 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

GravityScore, on 05 January 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

2. If you do happen to come across a major security flaw, PM the developer, and request an immediate hot fix release with just that one update.
3. Find some other fun project to work on. Like Mario. Goddammit I want to play Mario in CC!

And a side note: being offensive and rude will not get you very far in life at all. Grow up.

You reali think people ill patch because one person PMed them about flaws, I dont think.so...

#18 GravityScore

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • LocationLand of Meh

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

If a major flaw such as websites refusing to load came about in Firewolf, I would want to get it fixed pretty damn quickly.

And since you're refusing to take my advice - imma go opt out of this conversation.......

#19 SuicidalSTDz

Permutator of Strings

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

You reali think people ill patch because one person PMed them about flaws, I dont think.so...
I patch code as soon as there is a flaw. All you have to do is tell the dev and they will fix it, but what you did was not "legal" and was not to benefit EnderOS.

#20 FUCKCOMPUTERCRAFT!"£

• Validating
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBasement

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

SuicidalSTDz, on 05 January 2013 - 11:01 AM, said:

x0pk1n, on 05 January 2013 - 10:57 AM, said:

I patch code as soon as there is a flaw. All you have to do is tell the dev and they will fix it, but what you did was not "legal" and was not to benefit EnderOS.

Usernamr and passeord is saved in plaintext and not even attempting to hide it that is a major flaw.. Also are you sayying what im doing is illegal? Ha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users