ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

King of the Hill

PixelToast's Photo PixelToast 26 Feb 2013

i go back in time and destroy the moon

Cranium's Photo Cranium 26 Feb 2013

View PostPixelToast, on 26 February 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

i go back in time and destroy the moon
What in the world does that accomplish? You are neither attacking me or making attempt for King of the Hill. I am now wary of your mindless destruction.....

CastleMan2000's Photo CastleMan2000 26 Feb 2013

However, I am in one of the moon fragments headed on a direct trajectory to the hill! The collision knocks you off the chair and I am victorious.

Dlcruz129's Photo Dlcruz129 26 Feb 2013

I go back further in time and destroy the moon. Therefore, you can not destroy the moon later as it has been destroyed. I come back to the present and sit in the chair.

Cranium's Photo Cranium 26 Feb 2013

Ah, but if the moon was not destroyed by PixelToast, then how could you claim the throne? I use my superior intellect to point out your time travelling flaws and remain firmly seated on the hill.

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 26 Feb 2013

i take a gun. i put bullets in the gun. i aim the gun at your head. i pull the trigger. you die. i sit

i walk up behind skullblade and kill him with a knife

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 26 Feb 2013

Too bad I was wearing quantum armor and I was only faking dead...I creep up behind u and kill u with the knife u used against me...

did i say knife?
i meant 100gw proton gun

Sxw's Photo Sxw 26 Feb 2013

I tunnel underground and lay loads of tnt and nukes and antimatter bombs underneath you. I then light it, log of the server, wait for it to stop lagging, come back on, and place a chair on top of the nuclear radiation in my hazmat suit. Bye!

Dlcruz129's Photo Dlcruz129 26 Feb 2013

Rejuvenation missiles ftw. The hill is rebuilt on your head, you suffocate, I sit down.

ikke009's Photo ikke009 26 Feb 2013

wha.. wait why are you sitting on my lap?! get off there! im the king of the hill! shoo! gone with you!
thats better..

Cranium's Photo Cranium 27 Feb 2013

*Cranium wonders how ikke009 became a chair?
Perhaps he was disguised as a chair the whole time, and finally got fed up with the abuse.
At any rate, I do a Spy Check just in case, engulfing everything in flames. ikke009, two lurkers, and a squirrel are roasted alive. I have delicious barbecue that night while proudly standing atop the scattered ashes of the once majestic castle that stood here. I guess it's time for a remodel.
I use a Capsule Corp. capsule to build myself a decent home while I wait for the inevitable onslaught.

Sxw's Photo Sxw 27 Feb 2013

I light your home on fire, it creates a hill of ashes, and kills you. I place a newly crafted chair, andddd sit down.

ikke009's Photo ikke009 27 Feb 2013

1. BAM BAMBAMBAM TATATATATATA BOOOM!!!! RATATAT
PEWPEWPEW FEEEEUUUUWBOOOOMMM!!!
2. [insert amazing action scene here]
3. ????
4. King of the Hill!!

InputUsername's Photo InputUsername 27 Feb 2013

Guess who it is? It is me who returned.
I throw my torch causing ikke009 to get burned.
I then take a chair and sit down with a smile,
as I say to myself: "I'll be here for a while."

Tiin57's Photo Tiin57 27 Feb 2013

/me fires some java.net.ServerSocket at whoever the hell is at the top of the hill, then performs a waltz on their mutilated corpse.

PixelToast's Photo PixelToast 27 Feb 2013

tiin57 is actually on a hollodeck

ikke009's Photo ikke009 27 Feb 2013

View PostPixelToast, on 27 February 2013 - 06:31 AM, said:

tiin57 is actually on a hollodeck
Please read the first post, this is not how the game works :P

CastleMan2000's Photo CastleMan2000 27 Feb 2013

In the rebooted ('scratched', as it were,) timeline, I come in a meteor that appears at this moment! This meteor happens to be covered in swords. I am sitting on the chair, inside the meteor covered with swords.