←  Forum Games

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

King of the Hill

cptdeath58's Photo cptdeath58 25 Nov 2015

You forgot my fleet, at least you could enjoy my cookie :D

All 15 ships fire back onto LDDestoier,
Posted Image
Basically sums up what happened to the hill...
I forgot the cookie I gave you was a damper.
We need another one.
Edited by cptdeath58, 25 November 2015 - 07:20 PM.

Pyrif's Photo Pyrif 28 Nov 2015

I, currently being on the other side of the planet, build a small hill and sit myself upon it.

Waitdev_'s Photo Waitdev_ 28 Nov 2015

*throws car*

boom. *walks up hill*

LDDestroier's Photo LDDestroier 17 Feb 2016

I create a super intelligent squid tentacle monster to take on the world! Then I mosey on down to the hill, reigning supreme.

MistrF8's Photo MistrF8 18 Feb 2016

While you watch your squid do its thing, I hide in a pile of hay (conveniently placed) right next to you, and then I pull you in and shank you.

I then proceed to stand on the hill with my head (arms folded).

Your move.

Lupus590's Photo Lupus590 18 Feb 2016

The squid goes for a revenge attack, the squid is now king of the hill. And you are lunch.
Edited by Lupus590, 20 February 2016 - 07:10 PM.

Konlab's Photo Konlab 21 Feb 2016

View PostLupus590, on 18 February 2016 - 10:32 AM, said:

The squid goes for a revenge attack, the squid is now king of the hill. And you are lunch.
But it has no water on the hill.
And my green grass conquers the hill.
btw, this is the thread's 666th reply

LDDestroier's Photo LDDestroier 22 Feb 2016

I then resurrect myself and telefrag whoever's on the hill, guarding myself with a BFG-9000, a chain-fed machinebazooka, and SuperMechaDeathChrist as a bodyguard.

jv110's Photo jv110 28 Feb 2016

Then I get a TWW "statue"-thing, put it on top of a ledge near a wall on the hill and climb on it to glitch inside the hill and attack you from below so you can't shoot me!

As you roll to the bottom, I arm a trap below my chair so whoever comes from there gets killed.

manu_03's Photo manu_03 01 Mar 2016

I have a knife in my hand, so king runs scaried. I fall in the trap but God saves me.

jv110's Photo jv110 01 Mar 2016

(off-topic) Hey, that's cheating!

chrdov's Photo chrdov 06 Jul 2016

I call in my sniper bot to shoot you down, and then I call in my spy bot to disable the trap set by the king of the hill before you. I THEN set up a multiple tower defense system so I can remotely build any kind of tower if need be, even towers that can detect camouflaged intruders, and finally, I set up an alert system to detect the vital signs of whatever comes in range of the multiple tower defense system.

Saldor010's Photo Saldor010 10 Jul 2016

I walk up to the hill and attempt to take it. I fail, miserably. chrdov still owns the hill.

manu_03's Photo manu_03 20 Jul 2016

I sit on the summit of the Everest. I'm the King of The Hill now.