←  Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

[1.2/1.3/1.4]Redworks Addon

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 29 Feb 2012

 rockymc, on 28 February 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Y U BREAK MAH SUCCESS WITH MAH INSTALLER?

What?
Quote

Selkitty's Photo Selkitty 29 Feb 2012

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Very intresting :o/>

Now we need Fuzzy to fix the portable redworks and get a version of this pointed at that!
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 29 Feb 2012

 Selkitty, on 29 February 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Very intresting :o/>

Now we need Fuzzy to fix the portable redworks and get a version of this pointed at that!

That is in Yuno's hand.
Quote

Selkitty's Photo Selkitty 29 Feb 2012

 FuzzyPurp, on 29 February 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

 Selkitty, on 29 February 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Very intresting :o/>

Now we need Fuzzy to fix the portable redworks and get a version of this pointed at that!

You mean wait for Yuno to update chroot, or Put Redworks 1.21 under the old chroot system?

whatever makes it work and compatible with all of the programs XD
Quote

rockymc's Photo rockymc 29 Feb 2012

 tomass1996, on 29 February 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

 rockymc, on 28 February 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Y U BREAK MAH SUCCESS WITH MAH INSTALLER?

What?

My installer installs wether option you choose. Did you ever take a look at the new version? You now have an option to install floppy or master.
Quote

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 29 Feb 2012

 rockymc, on 29 February 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

 tomass1996, on 29 February 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

 rockymc, on 28 February 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Y U BREAK MAH SUCCESS WITH MAH INSTALLER?

What?

My installer installs wether option you choose. Did you ever take a look at the new version? You now have an option to install floppy or master.

Why are you scared of a little competition? Are you worried mine is better :unsure:/>/>

If you've even looked at mine you would see that mine is a reasonable bit different to yours,
Yours:
After user choosing disk directory to install to just extract/installs it to that folder.
Mine:
[0] User enters world name
[1] User clicks download/install
[2] Downloads redworks-floppy
[3] Extracts & Copies redworks floppy to a new floppy disk
[3a] Labels the brand new floppy
[4] Pulls the floppies item id from the CC config file
[5] Puts a brand new floppy
[5] Puts a brand new floppy in the players inventory.

So stop crying like a little baby just because someone has made a program that may do what yours does better.
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 29 Feb 2012

 rockymc, on 29 February 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

My installer installs wether option you choose. Did you ever take a look at the new version? You now have an option to install floppy or master.

Wow nice, i wasn't aware of that.

 tomass1996, on 29 February 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Why are you scared of a little competition? Are you worried mine is better B)/>

So stop crying like a little baby just because someone has made a program that may do what yours does better.

Chill, we are all friends here B)/> - now one of you go make one for MAC users :unsure:/>
Quote

rockymc's Photo rockymc 29 Feb 2012

 FuzzyPurp, on 29 February 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

 rockymc, on 29 February 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

My installer installs wether option you choose. Did you ever take a look at the new version? You now have an option to install floppy or master.

Wow nice, i wasn't aware of that.

 tomass1996, on 29 February 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

Why are you scared of a little competition? Are you worried mine is better B)/>

So stop crying like a little baby just because someone has made a program that may do what yours does better.

Chill, we are all friends here B)/> - now one of you go make one for MAC users :unsure:/>

Us two.

 tomass1996, on 29 February 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

 rockymc, on 29 February 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

 tomass1996, on 29 February 2012 - 02:38 AM, said:

 rockymc, on 28 February 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

 tomass1996, on 28 February 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

My Redworks-Floppy Installer:
Moved Here: Redworks-Floppy Installer

Y U BREAK MAH SUCCESS WITH MAH INSTALLER?

What?

My installer installs wether option you choose. Did you ever take a look at the new version? You now have an option to install floppy or master.

Why are you scared of a little competition? Are you worried mine is better B)/>

If you've even looked at mine you would see that mine is a reasonable bit different to yours,
Yours:
After user choosing disk directory to install to just extract/installs it to that folder.
Mine:
[0] User enters world name
[1] User clicks download/install
[2] Downloads redworks-floppy
[3] Extracts & Copies redworks floppy to a new floppy disk
[3a] Labels the brand new floppy
[4] Pulls the floppies item id from the CC config file
[5] Puts a brand new floppy
[5] Puts a brand new floppy in the players inventory.

So stop crying like a little baby just because someone has made a program that may do what yours does better.

My installer has an option to uninstall it. Win.
Quote

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 01 Mar 2012

 rockymc, on 29 February 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Spoiler

My installer has an option to uninstall it. Win.

Uninstall the floppy disk? Easy throw it in lava B)/>
Quote

mrgreaper's Photo mrgreaper 01 Mar 2012

MineDwarf errors 13: ? (returns a nil value)
other then that looks good
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 01 Mar 2012

 mrgreaper, on 01 March 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

MineDwarf errors 13: ? (returns a nil value)
other then that looks good

Thank you for the report, i'll check it out now
Quote

tommyroyall's Photo tommyroyall 01 Mar 2012

Hey, maybe that error is because you don't have the proper APIs in it. I'm going to add an API checker into the next version of MineDwarf. Sorry about that, try to manually install the RedWorks add-on. That places the APIs in there.
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 01 Mar 2012

 tommyroyall, on 01 March 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Hey, maybe that error is because you don't have the proper APIs in it. I'm going to add an API checker into the next version of MineDwarf. Sorry about that, try to manually install the RedWorks add-on. That places the APIs in there.

You're saying that it's your fault? MineDwarf uses Redworks API
Quote

francogp's Photo francogp 03 Mar 2012

I cant use the ccirc program, i get "ccirc:25 attempt to index ? ..bla bla nil" (I have http api turned on).
What wrong with my ussage?
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 03 Mar 2012

 francogp, on 03 March 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

I cant use the ccirc program, i get "ccirc:25 attempt to index ? ..bla bla nil" (I have http api turned on).
What wrong with my ussage?

What version of Redworks are you using? Works fine for everyone else
Quote

francogp's Photo francogp 03 Mar 2012

I use FuzzyPurp-Redworks-FLOPPY-c72e6a0
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 03 Mar 2012

 francogp, on 03 March 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

I use FuzzyPurp-Redworks-FLOPPY-c72e6a0

Could you come into http://webchat.esper...=#computercraft
if possible?
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 03 Mar 2012

Added new multi OS installer, with video tutorial, and links.
Quote

notgodsarmy666's Photo notgodsarmy666 04 Mar 2012

This would be need... if there where a documentation... somewhere, anywhere, not just nowhere. I have searched me a wolf**, and become a wherewolf. (just for the bad word jokes)

would like to try out the window api, but it seems I try to program it myself






________________
**=local saying
Quote

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 05 Mar 2012

 notgodsarmy666, on 04 March 2012 - 07:33 PM, said:

This would be need... if there where a documentation... somewhere, anywhere, not just nowhere. I have searched me a wolf**, and become a wherewolf. (just for the bad word jokes)

would like to try out the window api, but it seems I try to program it myself

Sorry but it will be fully documented and expanded in the next update. Redworks Toolkit will fill you're every need :unsure:/>
Quote