←  Turtle Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

The versatile Shape Builder (updated 05/08...

raven0ak's Photo raven0ak 18 May 2015

just to point ,builder has slight bug: return to start will ALWAYS return it to 1 back and one left past starting point:
|
[s]---
[r]

s=start
r=where it returns

also really could use ability to invert cuboid building

Mengiiel's Photo Mengiiel 27 Jun 2015

I am stuck on Version 1.6.4 is the whole turtle.suck command buggy or is this just a problem with the enderchest. if so, do you think its possible to change the code in a way the Turtle goes back to startpossition if out of materials and refill from a lokal chest there? than go back and continue its job?

IMarvinTPA's Photo IMarvinTPA 02 Nov 2015

View PostKeridos, on 23 March 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

I am testing your code right now, Looks as if you have a small bug where it does not start where it does for all other programs. Will see if I can fix this: It actually builds the first layer of the sphere one above the starting layer, where all other shapes start on their starting y level. Basically the first layer of the build should be the one the turtle stands on since it always places the blocks below it.
At least the small spheres look noticeable better with your code. The bigger spheres look smaller with your code, but also a small bit better.
Btw: awesome work with including our methods, I see you have completetly used our movement and Block place functions.

Now there is just this one small bug that makes it build a bit higher than intended.

Replying a year and a half later, cause I'm a slacker. ;) The bug is probably more of a usage difference between me and the normal design of the program. For my domes, I needed to place the turtle on the top of the wall and build up from there, so I needed it to build one higher than where it was placed.

It was a pleasure to update the existing code. I didn't see a need to reinvent the wheel. All of the code was there already and all I needed to do was improve the math.

IMarv

ShoeLace1291's Photo ShoeLace1291 30 Jul 2018

Great script! Been using it constantly! Quick question, though: How come the cuboid command doesn't build a roof, aka the top face?