ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

make wired modem work for semisolids

PixelToast's Photo PixelToast 06 May 2013

how would i do this
decompile?
use bytecode editor?

Smiley43210's Photo Smiley43210 06 May 2013

What? Do you mean you want to edit the mod? Then yeah, decompile the classes in the zip. Otherwise, I have no Idea what you mean.

H4X0RZ's Photo H4X0RZ 06 May 2013

Sorry for this noob question, but what are semisolids?

BigSHinyToys's Photo BigSHinyToys 06 May 2013

I'm guessing you want to have a WIFI modem connected via peripheral cables and cant stick one to the other. I don't know if this is intentional or a side affect of both requiring a block to stick to. as for how to make this happen yes you could dig through the btye code and change something to make that happen it would be a pain to accomplish but possible you could decompile Minecraft and then change it or suggest it as a change on the forums. I personally would go the last one.

Smiley43210's Photo Smiley43210 07 May 2013

Or you could just decompile the mod instead of decompiling Minecraft (it's a separate zip)

Cloudy's Photo Cloudy 07 May 2013

No support for that here.

Smiley43210's Photo Smiley43210 07 May 2013

Perhaps he means like half blocks and stuff? But that wouldn't make too much sense...

Cloudy's Photo Cloudy 08 May 2013

View PostCloudy, on 07 May 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

No support for that here.

Devon The Novice's Photo Devon The Novice 09 May 2013

Are you trying to find a way to have wired modems connect to wireless modems? Well then you are out of luck. then perhaps you would be interested in a program I have been working on. It is still beta, but I would be happy to let you test. Just PM me and I will get right on a release.

PixelToast's Photo PixelToast 09 May 2013

that would be useful too
i just want wired modems to connect to turtles, air (so they dont keep breaking when the peripheral is moved), and some peripherals that people forgot to make solid