←  General

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

ComputerCraft 1.2.5!

hygorty's Photo hygorty 16 Apr 2012

Hello!
Computercraft 1.2.4 is compatible with Minecraft, 1.2.5.
So those who wanted to play minecraft 1.2.5 computercraft can use the old version.
Sorry if have another topic with this information but not as found
My english is bad I'm from Brazil used the google translator to write.
Hug and even more.

Xfel's Photo Xfel 16 Apr 2012

You have to use an old version of minecraftforge though. And that version doesn't work with other updated mods like buildcraft.

hygorty's Photo hygorty 16 Apr 2012

Works with the new forge, I use the mod buildcraft and works perfectly

Cloudy's Photo Cloudy 16 Apr 2012

It may work single player, but won't work on SMP. It is a fluke that not enough changed that it works.

The new port should be soon - dan has been out of town so hasn't been able to port it.

mrgreaper's Photo mrgreaper 17 Apr 2012

does not work.
computercraft requires modloaderMP which is incompatable with forge (i know i could use old versions...which then make other mods incompatable...)
with the luck the next version will be modloadermp removed i already miss this mod more then i do ic2 at mo

FuzzyPurp's Photo FuzzyPurp 17 Apr 2012

Don't confuse people. CC does require both MLMP and ML. So it won't work with the "latest" of forge, maybe a build before that didnt make forge incompatible with MLMP. Just wait for the official new version. :)/>

Mendax's Photo Mendax 18 Apr 2012

View PostFuzzyPurp, on 17 April 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Don't confuse people. CC does require both MLMP and ML. So it won't work with the "latest" of forge, maybe a build before that didnt make forge incompatible with MLMP. Just wait for the official new version. :)/>
What? Forge & MLMP incompatible? WTF? Why did they do that? That is probably the most stupid idea ever.

yoskaz01's Photo yoskaz01 18 Apr 2012

they actually replace mlmp with forge fml

which means simpler setup in the long run

you only need XML and forge...

Cloudy's Photo Cloudy 18 Apr 2012

It isn't a "stupid idea". The new Forge Mod Loader makes it easier for modders, and should mean more timely updates. Modders can move to FML without having to use forge.

gknova6's Photo gknova6 23 Apr 2012

View PostFuzzyPurp, on 17 April 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Uh, i am using the latest reccomended build of forge with 1.2.5 and i have modloadermp as well, sdk's one. I never even bothered with fml and it works fine -.- could someone explain to me thou what FML is and how to install it and if i need mlmp with it thou? Haven't been on the scene in a while then i come back and ppl r saying not to use modloadermp? Wtf

Slyth's Photo Slyth 27 Apr 2012

cool