←  Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

[V. 2.0.1][ICBM] CCMC Computercraft Missil...

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 12 Nov 2013

I have a website that you can go to now. There are forums and other stuff for bug reports or if you just want to chat with users about the program. Drop me some suggestions there as well.

http://luacrawlercoding.webs.com

ALL FURTHER DEVELOPMENT HAS CEASED!

I MAY REVIST THIS AND POST A BETTER VERSION LATER.

SORRY!

Hey guys!
I created a few programs to allow for less redstone to be run through your ICBM base and to allow for automation of underground missile bases.

This suite has threu four parts: Control Panel, the door controller that receives the commands, and the launch controller that also receives the commands and the main server, which processes launch commands and acts as a repeater. I still have to add a way to discern the door commands from it... it just ignores open and close door. :P
All the computers dynamically open the modem based on their computer ID.

By default the program wraps the modem on the top, and the redstone comes out the back

No need for redstone anymore! V. 1.2 removed the need for redstone allowing you to wrap the launcher control panel to the left of the computer.

News:
Support for multiple missile launchers added!!! #party
Working on a user and user permissions system.
User and user permissions system working!
Forgot to say earlier... default login is Admin and password is password... this is an admin level user
Fixed the bug that caused the Control panel to exit after completing an operation

Working on a GUI! :D

I would love to hear feedback on the program as well as features anyone would like to see.
Downloads:
Spoiler

Bugs:
V. 2.0.0 has a bug where as soon as you execute an action it quits the program

Photos:
Spoiler

Commands:

Items below don't work
Spoiler

Planned Features
 Add support for multiple missile launchers to the control panel 

Custom naming/ID for computers

Utilizing the radar station to automatically alert when missiles approach and potentially fire back automatically.

Automatically return fire with your own missile once threat neutralized

Changing from using redstone to using the ICBM methods on the launcher so you can remotely change the freq, Coordinates, etc 

Adding a bunker wide messaging system

Adding user account and an account for managing permissions -- This is going to take a relatively long time.

Add IDing users using immibis peripheral RFID cards

Use magCards as an optional feature for managing room access

Get killaVanilla's permission to use AES API to encrypt passwords and files-- Have permission now need to implement

Link into radar station to grab coord's of player then link to unlimited number of cruise launchers to fire at player
Changelog:
Spoiler
WIKI!!!
https://bitbucket.or...C/ccb/wiki/Home
License:
Spoiler

Credits:
GravityScore for his awesome LuaIDE!
AmandaC: For the debian like ac-get which allows for easier release of my programs
Leo Verto: I used some of the code from his rednet console to help with the Command prompt
All those who made Lua Tutorials, in particular Direwolf20 for his computercraft tutorials
SurferPup and ComeWolf: They helped me to understand tables and how to use a for loop to check them.
BombBloke: Helped me get the user permissions system working.

Edited by LuaCrawler, 23 April 2014 - 05:01 PM.

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 14 Nov 2013

Added version of control panel for standard computers.

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 26 Nov 2013

working on arguments system for multiple launchers

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 06 Dec 2013

I'm sorry everyone, but i'm going to have to delay my work on this because of school and other coding obligations elsewhere. If anyone would like to see more work done on this let me know, but right now there doesn't seem to be much interest so I must put this aside.
Edited by LuaCrawler, 13 February 2014 - 08:13 AM.

rhj91's Photo rhj91 09 Dec 2013

Simple, but neat. I think you should merge it all into one install program so that you don't have to download 3 different programs

mrpoopy345's Photo mrpoopy345 09 Dec 2013

This is really cool. I can now blow up my friends with ease!

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 11 Dec 2013

@rhj91
Thank you! I started working on an installer... i should have it out in a week or so... preferably by saturday...

@mrpoopy345
That was exactly what i was aiming for.

pat39576's Photo pat39576 26 Dec 2013

I loved using this back when I didn't have my mods breaking left and right. I had written up a program, using the password door program, to make missiles launch from underground bunkers, if only I could get Universal electricity with the wires and everything...

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 01 Jan 2014

View Postpat39576, on 26 December 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

I loved using this back when I didn't have my mods breaking left and right. I had written up a program, using the password door program, to make missiles launch from underground bunkers, if only I could get Universal electricity with the wires and everything...
Ikr... If only basic components would update...

FYI...
I'm working on an installer... but i've been having trouble with the code.. if you can help let me know and i'll put the code up for you to look at somewhere.

AmandaC's Photo AmandaC 01 Jan 2014

<shameless-plug> Instead of making an installer, you could use My package manager -- the docs explain how to make your own repository -- all you need is somewhere to put files up on! </shameless-plug>

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 02 Jan 2014

View PostAmandaC, on 01 January 2014 - 08:57 PM, said:

Instead of making an installer, you could use My package manager -- the docs explain how to make your own repository -- all you need is somewhere to put files up on!

Thank you for suggesting that... I'm currently working on using your wonderful ac-get program.

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 02 Jan 2014

ac-get support now available!! :D

now to work on the features..

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 05 Jan 2014

Update:
There is going to be a fourth computer needed soon...
I have to setup a database server essentially so that i can keep track of channel/label combinations for easier launch of missiles.
I am considering removing the launch command from the control panel and you just send the label of the launcher you want to launch... Changing that in the future is possible...

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 18 Jan 2014

Ignore last post... i'm working on a better solution

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 28 Jan 2014

I pushed up the latest non-working dev builds... if anyone wants to help you can view the code here:

Been having problems with repository... i'll post the new dev files soon
Edited by LuaCrawler, 05 March 2014 - 09:48 PM.

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 11 Feb 2014

CCPT support added... Multiple launcher support almost perfected

Andrew2060's Photo Andrew2060 11 Feb 2014

check out my post, i like ur idea, but i cant use pastebin in my country, its banned because it revealed sensitive nuclear related information. therefore the country deleted the post and took the website down to prevent the population from giving away secrets

also after all my coding im kinda lazy to keep fixing the setup, most of the time cause if it fails to work i have to redo the code for all the silos which takes time.

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 11 Feb 2014

View Postburnin_aura, on 11 February 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:

check out my post, i like ur idea, but i cant use pastebin in my country, its banned because it revealed sensitive nuclear related information. therefore the country deleted the post and took the website down to prevent the population from giving away secrets

also after all my coding im kinda lazy to keep fixing the setup, most of the time cause if it fails to work i have to redo the code for all the silos which takes time.

Oh.. well i guess you didn't see the update... it is all available using ccpt or ac-get... i looked at all your ideas and i want to implement a lot of them... I'm going to remove the need for redstone and also add the ability to add the coordinates remotely along with frequency... I want to make a program that runs with the radar station that takes gets the coordinates of missiles and players and stuff then plots it on a computer... i may hook into an api for displaying it on large monitors as well...

View PostLuaCrawler, on 11 February 2014 - 03:31 PM, said:

View Postburnin_aura, on 11 February 2014 - 07:45 AM, said:

Oh.. well i guess you didn't see the update... it is all available using ccpt or ac-get... i looked at all your ideas and i want to implement a lot of them... I'm going to remove the need for redstone and also add the ability to add the coordinates remotely along with frequency... I want to make a program that runs with the radar station that takes gets the coordinates of missiles and players and stuff then plots it on a computer... i may hook into an api for displaying it on large monitors as well...
DUH!... furgot ac-get installer used pastebin...
You can download them from bitbucket.org with the link i'll PM you

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 12 Feb 2014

Version 1.2!!

Added support for multiple missile launchers!
get it now using ac-get

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 05 Mar 2014

VERSION 2.0.0 RELEASED!
Huge Changes to the code structure
completely reworked from the ground up
removed blue background from load screen
added users and permissions system to OS