←  General

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

Time Zones! Fun for the Family!

applesauce10189's Photo applesauce10189 05 Mar 2014

What's the general time zone for a majority of the people on this website?
I gots -08:00 specific time (US&Canada)
Quote

kornichen's Photo kornichen 05 Mar 2014

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.
Quote

TechMasterGeneral's Photo TechMasterGeneral 05 Mar 2014

mine is UTC -0400
gonna be UTC-0500 this weekend
Quote

Goof's Photo Goof 05 Mar 2014

 kornichen, on 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.
The same in Denmark :D
Quote

_gjkf_'s Photo _gjkf_ 05 Mar 2014

 kornichen, on 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.

Same in Italy :)
Quote

apemanzilla's Photo apemanzilla 05 Mar 2014

UTC-5 here :)
Quote

Csstform's Photo Csstform 05 Mar 2014

EST - (GMT - 4??) idk :P

Edit: I was right! Heck yeah!
Edited by Csstform, 05 March 2014 - 07:12 PM.
Quote

oeed's Photo oeed 05 Mar 2014

UTC +10:30 Adeliade
Quote

adencraft2000's Photo adencraft2000 05 Mar 2014

http://www.timeandda...city.html?n=240
Standard Time Zone: UTC/GMT +10 Hours
Daylight Saving Time: +1 Hour
Current Time Offset: UTC/GMT +11 Hours
Time Zone Abbreviation: AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Edited by adencraft2000, 05 March 2014 - 08:50 PM.
Quote

Bomb Bloke's Photo Bomb Bloke 05 Mar 2014

Same zone here.
Quote

awsmazinggenius's Photo awsmazinggenius 06 Mar 2014

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.
Quote

Zambonie's Photo Zambonie 08 Mar 2014

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
Edited by Zambonie, 08 March 2014 - 12:26 AM.
Quote

Agoldfish's Photo Agoldfish 12 Mar 2014

 Zambonie, on 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
This is mine also.
Quote

bigspaceballs's Photo bigspaceballs 12 Mar 2014

 LeGoldFish, on 12 March 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

 Zambonie, on 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
This is mine also.
Mine too.
Quote

Alice's Photo Alice 12 Mar 2014

 jonbrozich, on 12 March 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

 LeGoldFish, on 12 March 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

 Zambonie, on 08 March 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT -5 hours
No daylight saving time at the moment
Time zone abbreviation: EST - Eastern Standard Time

Daylight Saving Time
DST starts on Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 2:00 AM local standard time.
DST ends on Sunday, November 2, 2014 at 2:00 AM local daylight time.

 awsmazinggenius, on 06 March 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

Pacific time (Vancouver, Canada), I think that's gmt -8. Also, dst is in Sunday but I don't know what way we're going. I think forward.

Yes, Forward.
This is mine also.
Mine too.
Next week, will be mine too. \('u')/
Quote

Mackan90096's Photo Mackan90096 16 Mar 2014

GMT+1 WOO! Sweden!
Quote

karelmikie3's Photo karelmikie3 21 Mar 2014

 kornichen, on 05 March 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I have Central European Time. That is UTC+1 now.
But here in Germany we have summer and winter time.
Now it is summertime (UTC+1). In winter they change it to UTC+2.
same in holland
Quote

awsmazinggenius's Photo awsmazinggenius 22 Mar 2014

Right now, I'm in Hawaii. That makes it GMT -10 here (I think) and we don't do DST.
Quote

Blue's Photo Blue 17 Apr 2014

In France it's GMT+2
Quote

RoD's Photo RoD 17 Apr 2014

Anyone in portugal?? XD
UTC/GMT +1 hour
Quote